Profile for Roxy94 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
BLACK & GOLD VENETIAN MASQUERADE CARNIVAL PARTY EYE MASK
BLACK & GOLD VENETIAN MASQUERADE CARNIVAL PARTY EYE MASK

5.0 out of 5 stars Hrrat for fancy dress/ night out, 15 Jun. 2016
I bought both the silver/ blue mask and the black/gold. They as both very well made and have lasted a long time. They fit perfectly on my face and goes well with outfits. They are sparkly and the glitter didn't fall off/ frub all over my face. Its very comfortable and I would definatley recommend them to friends and family members. Everyone commented on how beautiful they looked!

BLUE SILVER & PEARLISED WHITE VENETIAN MASQUERADE CARNIVAL PARTY EYE MASK
BLUE SILVER & PEARLISED WHITE VENETIAN MASQUERADE CARNIVAL PARTY EYE MASK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for face dress, 15 Jun. 2016

Biona Organic Peanut Butter Crunchy 1 Kg (Pack of 2)
Biona Organic Peanut Butter Crunchy 1 Kg (Pack of 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and oragnic., 15 Jun. 2016
The biona organic peanut butter is a lovely crunchy texture and organic so its chemical free! Great for little onces and for making healthy snack bars. The only down side is when you open the contain it has an inche of oils on the top where it has separated from the peanuts! This is a pain as you need to remember to roll and shake the peanut butter before opening it. Overall I'm happy and would recommend it to friends and family and but it again!

Melissa & Doug - 10475 - 20 Wooden Animal Magnets
Melissa & Doug - 10475 - 20 Wooden Animal Magnets

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken chicken within a few seconds :(, 8 Jun. 2016
I love Melissa and Doug toys and I have bought most of the range however this is slightly disappointing. When taking the magnets out of the packet finally, the chicken fell appart straight away , the rest seem fine (some of them have open joins so wont last long as shown below) my little one loves the bright colours, be prepared as some of the animal might have been badly joined! They are great for teaching your child about different animals howevrr I just wouldn't buy them again. The colours and pictures are amazing and they are easy to hold its a shame that they aren't made to last :(
Comment Comment | Permalink

Delonghi Magnifica Coffee Maker Machine Descaler (2 x 500ml bottles)
Delonghi Magnifica Coffee Maker Machine Descaler (2 x 500ml bottles)
Offered by Coffea Online com

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for delonghi machines (to prevent voiding your guarantee), 8 Jun. 2016
Quick purchase and delivery, delonghi specify that you can only use delonghi descaler otherwise you void your guarantee (so better safe then sorry/ cant be found in most shops, so thanks amazon for stocking it). Easy to use only 100ml for my machine, however you need to rememberto keep your coffee machines do's/ dont's as you will need to use the correct dilution according to the individual machine. Only takes a few minutes to keep your machine healthy descaled! I use it every two months so bulk buying is more affordable. Thanks amazon for stocking this product as john lewis have now stopped stocking it and only sell a kit which isn't needed for all delonghi machines.

Ella's Kitchen The Green One Organic Smoothie Fruits 90 g (Pack of 12)
Ella's Kitchen The Green One Organic Smoothie Fruits 90 g (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product for fussy eaters!, 28 April 2016
I love the Ella's kitchen range! Organic, preservative free, healthy, tasty, desirablefor my little monkey! My little 2 year old knows where the Ella's kitchen pouch cupboard is and this one is one of his favourite s. He isn't very fond of vegetables so these are an amazing way to get his 5 a day in. 59% apples, 20% bananas, 15% pears 6% kiwi and a dash of lemon juice 0% other stuff! I love this information, the sugar level is 11.9g per 100g which is slighly high however these are natural sugars, which are bad for you with a healthy balanced diet. I always squeaze the first pea size into the cap of the open lid as I find that the first pe size part of the smoothie is slightly dryer. I would recommend this product to every I know!

Kenwood KMC570 Chef Premier Stand Mixer - Silver
Kenwood KMC570 Chef Premier Stand Mixer - Silver
Offered by Kenco Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product it's so secure and easy to change ..., 8 April 2016
I love this product it's so secure and easy to change compartments, the only down side is that it is pricey and that the plastic cover gets really bad water marks on it from wash one :(. I have added a photo from the first wash, the water marks make it look dirty, which isn't a nice sight. The overall mixing is good you can set the speed, however don't mix the dry product first as I had a few Lumps in the mixture when making a cake with the whisk attachment. I'm looking forward to making a bread and will upload a photo of the mixture and finished loaf. I love this machine at there is now need to hold a handheld whisk anymore, no need for a pasta machine ( attachment needs to be bought desperately), no need for a mincing machine ( nice to have home maid mince so that you know what you children eat (again the attachment is bought separately. This machine comes with a handy cookbook and it's easy to get it up and running! I just wish that there was a nice storage part for the different mixing attachments. Thanks again amazon for a lovely product which makes our lives easier!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Aquachek Test Strips Multi pack 3x50 (150 strips)
Aquachek Test Strips Multi pack 3x50 (150 strips)
Offered by Happy Hot Tubs

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and accurate!, 8 April 2016
Bought these for our hot tub, they are a great price, easy to use and very helpful when you're trying to maintain healthy water within a hot tub/ jacuzzi!

First Words (Brighter Child Flash Cards)
First Words (Brighter Child Flash Cards)
by School Specialty Publishing
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks brighter club, 8 April 2016
These are amazing, great pictures, very colourful and easy for children to learn and remember new words/ pictures! My 2 year old absolutely love the first words range, I bought 4 different brighter child flash card packs. He loves them all and he has leant a lot of new words by pointing at them in groups as he can't talk yet. The only down side is that he does bend them, but this will happen with all cards it just shows that they are being used. I have added a photo bellow to show how they bend but he doesn't seem to mind and he loved to put them back into the box at the end (this is a bonus of helping to teach him to tidy up)!

Water Bombs 300, including tap nozzle
Water Bombs 300, including tap nozzle
Offered by nonstopbargain

3.0 out of 5 stars These water balloons are great for parties however, 6 Mar. 2016
These water balloons are great for parties however, they are difficult to fit over larger taps, I found that most of them ended up splitting when i used the bathroom tap. I would recommend getting an outdoor tap part (like a funnel) to attach the balloons to.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6