Profile for the lambanana > Reviews

Content by the lambanana
Top Reviewer Ranking: 92

the lambanana "the lambanana" (liverpool)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Mitre Delta Grip Goalkeeper Gloves - Yellow/Green/Black, Size 9
Mitre Delta Grip Goalkeeper Gloves - Yellow/Green/Black, Size 9

4.0 out of 5 stars goalie gloves, 24 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'd class these as good training gloves: light, flexible, breathable and OK protection.

In terms of durability they don't look like they'll last ages like my last pair of goalie gloves. The workmanship is OK but I'd be surprised if I was still using these in a years time.

PROS
=====
Good football brand
soft
nice colour
medium protection
good for training

CONS
=====
questionable durability
expensive

OVERALL
========
Ones to consider for training.

Mitre Squad Rugby Match Ball - White/Red/Blue, Size 5
Mitre Squad Rugby Match Ball - White/Red/Blue, Size 5

5.0 out of 5 stars good ball, 24 July 2016
Well balanced.
===========
It isn't smooth and has an embossment which helps when training and grip.

It's well made and is suitable for the park but not an official match. (ideal for younger teenage players)

ROBUST
=======
it feels strong and durable. If I have any problems I'll update the review. Hope this helps.

Mitre Stade Rugby Match Ball - White/Green/Orange, Size 5
Mitre Stade Rugby Match Ball - White/Green/Orange, Size 5

5.0 out of 5 stars good ball, 24 July 2016
Well balanced.
===========
It isn't smooth and has an embossment which helps when training and grip.

ROBUST

Mitre Anza G2 Durable Goal Keeper Gloves - Black/Cyan/Yellow, Size 9
Mitre Anza G2 Durable Goal Keeper Gloves - Black/Cyan/Yellow, Size 9

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 24 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I can't say they're good value as they aren't really up to the task of being an effective goalie glove.
A good goalie glove needs to be comfortable, have adequate protection and sufficient grip. They also need to be responsive and pliable.
These are comfortable. But they're more suitable for a kickabout in the park. And for that type of activity you would expect to pay a few pounds at most.

Mitre make some excellent goalie gloves. But for me, these aren't.

Mitre Shooter Match Netball - White/Red/Ruby, Size 5
Mitre Shooter Match Netball - White/Red/Ruby, Size 5

5.0 out of 5 stars broken, 24 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It's a beautiful looking ball, with a nice design and grip. It's strong and feels quite durable.

=====
In testing I felt that there was something wrong with it. I would throw it towards the hoop and unfortunately it would often miss, or hit the rim and bounce away from the hoop.
I went on youtube to watch basketball and netball players to see what I could do to remedy or fix the problem,
I followed all the instructions and it would still fail to go into the hoop 9 out of 10 times.

=====
My niece had a go and somehow had greater success so I presume that it's made of a material that reacts to the person throwing.

I'm going to try with an alternative ball to see if that's any better.

UPDATE: The other ball was no better nor worse. I shall continue to investigate.

My niece says it's "ideal for any level of netball training and can improve your shooting range and passing skills."

Mitre Ultra Grip Match Netball - White/Cyan/Orange, Size 5
Mitre Ultra Grip Match Netball - White/Cyan/Orange, Size 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Something very wrong with mine., 24 July 2016

Mitre Intercept Training Netball - Size 5, White/Black/Cyan
Mitre Intercept Training Netball - Size 5, White/Black/Cyan

5.0 out of 5 stars magic netball?, 24 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It's a training ball which has a look and feel of being a little more expensive than its price.

L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Number 6, Rose Beige
L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Number 6, Rose Beige

=====
It’s basically a liquid foundation in a compact. And because of that it's super convenient to pop it in your bag.
I have to admit that I was very sceptical when i tested this foundation as it comes with a sponge applicator and my experience with them has been poor.

=====
I was pleasantly surprised as it applies really evenly and looks flawless. It's not ttoo heavy but gives a subtle airbrushed healthy glow.

=======
It has a natural look. I'm generally happy with a more natural look and I'm not too fussed on the caked on look.

===
The applicator is fine but I think a little investment in a sponge will pay dividends.

====
You press down onto the cushion foundation it comes off onto the sponge. You then glide it smoothly onto the face. It feels really nice on the skin with a pleasant smell.

OVERALL
=======

L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Number 9, Beige
L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Number 9, Beige

====

OVERALL
=======

L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Number 11, Golden Amber
L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Number 11, Golden Amber

====

OVERALL
=======

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20