Profile for JJCEO > Reviews

JJCEO (Greenwood, Indiana)

Page: 1 | 2
TomTom Bandit Premium Pack Action Camera
TomTom Bandit Premium Pack Action Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Top class video recording, nice packaging and mounting but the audio recording in not good while moving at moderate speeds!, 25 Aug. 2016
Length:: 9:55 Mins

I am impressed with the camera and the accessories that come with it. It is a full featured camera that can be used for sporting events and even diving to depths of 40 meters. The camera is IPx7 waterproof with the standard lens cover installed and with the dive cover it is submersible to a depth of 40 meters or 131 feet.

The camera is loaded with sensors including a GPS tracker, and

• Built in motion sensors
o G-Force
o Speed
o Rotation
o Acceleration
o Altitude

You can even add in a heart rate monitor using and optional pulse monitoring belt.
You can use the computer installed software to track the GPS location of where you were as you were recording. The software is TomTom Bandit Studio and I downloaded it from the web from the TomTom site. Using the computer app gives you a lot of control over the data that you can get off of the camera.

The camera is designed to come apart and you can actually remove the interior part of the battery pack and it has a USB plug that allows you to plug the camera into any USB port to charge the battery. That way you don’t need to have any cables with you to charge the unit. If you want, you can use the charging cable that is in the Action Pack kit. There is also a Micro SD card slot on the side of that removable piece where you can plug in a 32 GIG class 10 Micro SD card to store your videos and photos on.

Battery:
• Battery life: Up to 3 hours at 1080p 30FPS
• Power saving: Stand-by mode after 2 minutes of inactivity.
• Capacity: 1900mAh, 3.6V, 6.84Wh
• Charging: USB (Batt-Stick) or charging cable (optional). Please see my video.
• Battery power indicator: On the Batt-Stick with 4 green LEDs to indicate the current battery charge level.

The camera is lightweight and highly adjustable. The kit version comes with all of the mounting hardware that you need for your bike, helmet, surfboard or whatever application you need. You can also link the camera to your smart Apple or Android phone and use it as a viewfinder to aim the camera properly while it is mounted on your helmet or bike or whatever. You can also upload the videos to your smart phone, edit them and post them. The camera also has two buttons to start and stop recordings.

This is a first class quality camera and I like it a lot. I rated it at 5 stars. To look over the rating of the features of the unit here is how I rated them based on my opinion:

• Camera video and photo quality is 5 star. It is actually exceptional quality and I would rate it higher if I could.
• Mounting technique and hardware is 5 star. Very flexible methods to mount the camera and you can even use some of your exiting GOPRO hardware if you would like.
• Audio recording is a 4 star if you are not moving at high velocity. Recording while walking, hiking, talking or climbing would be good.
• Audio while moving at moderate to fast speeds is a 1 star. Without the microphone cover all you will hear is a loud roar from the wind. Adding the microphone cover makes it a two star at best. I have reviewed a lot of action cameras and in reality I have not found one that excels in recording audio content. This is no better or no worse than other cameras I have tested.
• Battery life, I got 2 hours and 38 minutes of battery life while recording video with the camera. That is very good in my opinion. You can purchase additional Bandit battery modules but they are expensive.
• Weight – the camera weighs 6.74 ounces and I like the round style of the camera enclosure. I have had better success with water sealing and ruggedness out of devices with round seals versus square cases. 5 stars.
• Set up and the user interface is very good and I found it easy to set up with the exception of the GPS. 4 star rating.
• GPS – it is hard and slow to sync and I had to use my smart device to sync the GPS. There is a feature in the app for your smart device to QuickGPSfix and locate your camera to your location. I still found it to be a slow process. Once the GPSFIX is done it is only good for 3 days and you will have to do it again if you are moving around geographically a lot. The GPS plays a big role in your sensor data like top speed and acceleration calculations. 3 stars at best.
• The IOS app I used on my Apple phone was very good. I could see what the camera saw for aiming like a view finder and setting up the mounting and you can set up the camera using your smart device. You have a wide range of control with the app. The WIFI connection to the camera was fast and easy. The SSID pass code is listed right underneath the WIFI symbol on the camera’s display. You can even start and stop recording using the app on your smart phone. You can set the scene setting for the camera for automatic, bright, night or underwater. Excellent app, 5 stars.
• Overall quality – this is an top of the line action camera. I gave it 5 stars.

Additional Features:
• Films in high resolution at selectable qualities and from 15 to 120 FPS speeds depending on your selected video quality.
• It has a built in display to help you during use and setup.
• The power cable is 62 inches long.
• The camera is 6.74 ounces in weight. (camera only)
• The unit sleeps after 2 minutes of non use.
• Easy to mount the camera
• The unit also has a built in microphone to record sounds.
• Connectible to app for Apple IOS or Android operating systems.

VIDEO SPECS

• 4K 15FPS (3840x2160 resolution)
• 2.7K 30FPS (2704x1520 resolution)
• 1080P 30FPS (1920x1080 resolution)
• 1080P 60FPS (1920x1080 resolution)
• 720P 60FPS (1280x720 resolution)
• 720P 120FPS (1280x720 resolution)
• Plus slow motion

PHOTO SPECS

• SINGLE 16MP
• BURST UP TO 10/S
• CONTINUOUS 1/s, 1/5s, 1/10s, 1/15s, 1/30s, 1/60s

WATER RESISTANCE

• Splash proof lens cover (included): IPX7 which is good for up to 1 meter of water submersion and rain for example.
• Dive Lens Cover (included): IPX8 (5ATM / 40 M / 131 feet per my calculations. You should note that using the dive cover also covers the microphone so the sound recording is blocked.

CONNECTIVITY

• Wi-Fi
• Bluetooth Smart
• USB 3.0 (Batt-Stick) which you can plug into your computer to charge the unit or to transfer data to your computer and use the TomTom bandit computer app.

What's in the box?
• 360 degree rotating mount with pitch adjustment X 2
• power charging cable
• GoPro mounting adapter
• Flat mount X 2
• Short 5.5 inch Velcro, mounting strap or charging cable tie.
• Long 10 inch Velcro mounting strap
• Allen wrench
• TomTom Bandit user guide
• Microphone noise cancellation cover for taping while moving quickly.

Please note that my video does not show actual video outside even though I shot hours of video using it while hiking, talking and while my wife drove the car. I made that decision that you can see sample videos on the Internet in many locations and I felt my explanation of the products use and benefits is more important to a potential customer. I hope you agree. In my testing the video was a 10 star quality even while moving at 30 MPH in a car. It was HD quality.

I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation. A review was not promised to the supplier in exchange for the sample but I stated that if I provided a review that it would be fair and honest.

Polaroid Socialmatic Camera white
Polaroid Socialmatic Camera white
Offered by ElekShop

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an amazing Polaroid camera with a built in full blown Android tablet!, 9 Feb. 2015
Length:: 9:37 Mins

Update Christmas 12-25-2014:

I took this to a Christmas party and shot a lot of photos. I printed out handfuls of pictures and I got to take none of them home. Everyone fell in love with the camera and they all took the photos of themselves and I got to keep none of them. Make sure that your order more Zink (Zero Ink paper) for your use as your friends and family will love the photographs and want to keep them! Especially the ones that you have modified with the special features of the camera to enhance the photos before your print them!

+++++++++++++

The product is amazing in that it can do so many things. Imagine a 14 Mega pixel camera with a rear facing camera that includes the capabilities of an Android tablet using KitKat 4.4.2 operating system. I tried to cover all of the details in the video and I hope it is helpful for you. I will try to answer any questions that you might have so just write me a comment.

With all of this power you can:

* Take photos
* Take selfies
* Take videos
* Record music or voices
* Play your game apps
* Read your email
* Browse the internet
* Read your Kindle books
* Edit your photos using the built in software
* Post your photos on social media like Socialmatic, PhotoNet, Facebook, Instagram and twitter.
* It is compatible with the Google Play Store and the Amazon App Store apps.
* Play your music or watch a video.

Here are some of the technical specs you may be looking for:

* It uses a CPU called a Cortex A9 running at 1.5 GHz
* It has a full color touch screen on the back that is 4.5 inches diagonal with 480 by 854 pixels.
* It has 1 GB of RAM
* It has 4 GB of ROM
* You can add in a 32 GIG Micro SD memory card of Class 8 or better and I recommend a Class 10 rated card
* It has WIFI connection capabilities
* It has Bluetooth 2.0 to connect to headphones or speakers or to your smart phone.
* It has a built in GPS
* A 14 MP front camera with a front facing flash
* A 2 MP rear camera
* A rechargeable internal Lithium-Ion battery rated at 1800 mAh at 7.4 VDC capacity that takes 3 hours to charge
* It prints out 2" x 3" color photos using inkless paper called Zink (Zero Ink) and it comes in packs of 10. The photos have a sticky back on them and you can post them on a wall or poster board or any surface.
* A USB port that allows you to connect to your computer to move photos, videos and music back and forth for your use and enjoyment.
* The web stated that there is a USB cable included with the unit but I did not get one but one that I had worked fine to connect to the camera. It is a Micro USB to a USB cable.

Inside of the box you can find:

* The camera which is 5.25 wide by 5.25 high by 1.125 inches thick
* A pack of Zink Paper
* The AC wall charger rated at 100 to 240 VAC and 50/60 HZ. It has an output of 12 VDC at 3 Amps and it is UL approved.
* A one sheet of start-up instructions that are very weak but once you get the camera working there is a full 25 page user manual listed in the File Browser app for your use.

There are also a lot of accessories that you can purchase to customize the camera to suit your personality and I will also review them and try to post a link to the products as I post them. I briefly show them in my video. This is an excellent product and I rated it at 5 stars.

Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2015 12:26 PM BST

Ivation Portable Rechargeable HDMI Projector for Movies, Presentations, Photo Sharing & More - Includes Tripod & Carrying Case - Compatible with most Smartphones, Tablets & Laptops - White
Offered by Smart Shop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The smallest and most portable digital projector I have ever seen! It is small, portable and powerful!, 16 Jan. 2015
Length:: 7:33 Mins

This little projector is simply amazing. Its size and weight are just unbelievable as the unit is the size of the palm of my hand and it weighs only 7.94 ounces. Its physical size is 3.9 inches by 3.9 inches and it is about 0.88 inches thick counting the height of the feet on the bottom. It is a digital video projector that has an internal lithium battery that when fully charged can operate the unit for up to 2 hours. The internal battery is 3800 mAh. The unit has a USB output port so you can even connect it to your phone and charge your phone in case of an emergency. The back of the unit has a 3.5mm audio output port but there are dual internal speakers rated at 1 watt that are amazingly loud. There is an input plug that you can plug in the AC power adapter to charge the battery with.

The video input is done through a HDMI input port and the unit comes with accessory cable and connectors that I have listed below. I used an Apple 30 pin to HDMI convertor cable that did not come with the unit and I connected an Apple iPad 3 to the projector and played a bit of a movie and I also created a slide presentation and show it in my video. You can even purchase a lightning cable to HDMI adapter on Amazon and use your newer Apple devices. The lightning cable is about $40 plus tax.

The quality of the video and of the presentation is amazing. You can fit this projector into a jacket pocket and carry it with you on business. It is so lightweight that I am truly amazed as I spent years lugging around digital projectors that weighed 15 to 20 times what this unit weighs. You can project a screen 10 inches to 60 inches in diagonal and the quality is good. It will accept 1080P input and it will project 854 X 480 WVGA or Wide VGA format. There is a focus dial on the side of the unit and it is easy to adjust. There is also an on/off switch to conserve battery power. You may hear the fan run for a few seconds to cool off the LED after you turn off the power. On the back there is a reset button but I did not have to use it. On the top of the unit are volume plus and minus touch buttons that light up when you touch the top of the unit and it is operating.

I go over the controls and the speaker in my video and I even show the Apple cable I used. This product is ideal for home or office and perfect for travel. I went around the world making presentations for decades and this would have been a great tool to have with me.

I am highly impressed with this product and I rated it at 5 stars.

What's in the box?
* This small digital projector that weighs in at 7.94 ounces an has an 85 lumen power projector.
* The AC wall adapter with a snap on American style plug adapter. The AC power supply operates on 100 to 240 VAC at 50/60 Hz. Its output is 12 VDC at 1.5 Amps.
* A carrying bag for the projector
* A folding tripod to mount the projector onto
* A HDMI to HDMI cable that is 28 inches long
* A HDMI to Micro HDMI cable that is 28 inches long
* An HDMI to a Micro HDMI convertor
* A HDMI to a mini HDMI convertor
* A micro HDMI to a ??? video convertor that I was unable to identify

Ivation 16 Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Outdoor Light - Weatherproof, No Batteries Required - 2nd Version

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very bright solar powered light that helps make your home or office safer!, 9 July 2014
Length:: 5:32 Mins

This is a very nice solar powered LED light that is very bright and it can be used to improve the safety around your home or office. The light comes with hardware to mount it and it is easily installed without the use of electrical wiring. It is solar powered so it recharges during the day and it comes on at dust in a low light mode and goes off at dawn. When it senses motion it will turn on into the bright mode and stay on as long as it senses motion and it will stay on for 30 seconds after the motion stops. The light comes with an instruction manual, mounting hardware, a mounting bracket and a thin pin that is used to activate and turn the light on. I have to say that the manual is very poor so please watch my video to see how to turn the light on as it is not shown in the manual.

After mounting the plate to the surface you want to mount the light to then turn on the light with the pin and hang it into place. Two small screws, one for each side will secure the light to the bracket. No wiring is required. Just make sure that you mount the light where it will get full sunlight for a majority of the day to fully charge it (8 hours).

The motion sensor can detect night and day and it also detects motion. It can detect motion up to 10 feet away and with a beam angle of 180 degrees. It is ideal for being mounted over your doors of your home, by your car port, in the alley, on your garage or shed or on your patio. Just remember it needs sunlight to operate properly. The LEDs have a life span of 50,000 hours. That is over 11 years if it is on 12 hours a day. The solar panel is rated for 5 years of life. The battery is not replaceable but it should be able to be recharged between 500 to 1000 times without issues. The light is designed to be weather resistant.

There are 16 LEDs in the light and they have an output of 120 lumens. The charging time in the sun is 8 hours per day. It uses rechargeable lithium ion batteries per the manual. This is an excellent product and I rate it as a 5 star item. The manual is pretty poor and I hope it will be revised with more details on turning the light on and the use of the second pin hole on the light. Please watch my video.

Update:
I have been advised that a new manual is in the works and will be delivered in the near future.

I was supplied with a sample for test and evaluation and I promised to provide a fair and honest review.

Ivation BIKE-BEAKON Portable Rechargeable Rugged Bluetooth Speaker, MP3 Player With MicroSD Card, AUX Inputs, FM Radio and Phone answering - YELLOW - Ideal for Home, Office, Sports & Biking Use - Bike Mount Included - For Smartphones, Tablets, MP3 Players, Laptops, Handheld Gaming Consoles, Portable DVD Players & More Device
Offered by ElekShop

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing accessory for your bike or just personal use!, 24 Jun. 2014
Length:: 9:26 Mins

This is a truly amazing item for use on your bike or just for your personal use. It has so many features that you will enjoy and use that it will become your bike and daily travel companion. I enjoyed it so much that I rated it at 5 stars but this is one item in the specifications that needs to be answered. I could find no rating for the unit to be subjected to water. When you ride your bike you sometimes get caught in the rain. I have been advised that the unit is not water resistant. I show all of the features in my attached video.

This device is beautifully designed and it is available in red, yellow or green. It weighs in at 6 1/8 ounces. It comes with:
* A 32 inch long charging cable
* A 33 inch long Auxiliary cable.
* A nice lanyard that you can install to help you more securely carry it.
* A rubber bike mount that securely holds the unit and it also makes it easy to snap the unit off the bike and take it with you. If the bike mount is a little loose on your bike's handle bars then wrap some tape around your handle bars and install the mount over the tape.
* A 1000 mAh rechargeable lithium battery.
* An instruction manual

The case is ergonomically designed and it has rubberized grips on the sides of the unit so if you are hand carrying it you get a firm grip on it. Here are some of the other great features that this unit has:
* It features Bluetooth and it allows the speaker to pair with your smart device to play your music using the 3 watt stereo speaker.
* It is a multifunction flashlight that has a high beam, a low beam, a strobe flash which is good at night or day to improve your visibility to other drivers when riding your bike and it will also flash the SOS signal if you need help. You have to press and hold the flashlight button for 3 seconds to turn on the SOS signal.
* It is rechargeable with an internal Lithium battery rated at 1000 mAh. The battery is easily removed and it can be replaced. This is a very nice feature. A fully charged battery will provide 4 to 5 hours of operation. It also takes about 4 to 5 hours to fully charge the battery and you can use the USB port of your computer or any USB charging source that you want. It likes to be charged with a 5 VDC at 1 Amp output source.
* It has a USB port to charge the internal battery.
* It has a Micro SD card slot to allow you to insert an SD card full of your music and play your favorite songs while riding. It will play songs in the MP3 or WMA format.
* It has a built in FM radio with an auto scan channel feature. If you select the FM mode and press the play/pause button for a couple of second the unit will begin to scan the FM channels and memorize them. Press the button again to stop the unit from scanning.
* It speaks to you as you are using it and it tells you what you are doing in a clear and loud voice.
* It has controls to increase or decrease the volume output or skip songs on your SD card or switch channels on the FM radio.
* You use the Mode button to choose the SD card, Bluetooth or FM radio as the method to play your music.
* It has a play/pause button
* It has an on/off button to save power.
* It has a siren button that is just amazing and if you are riding a bike you know that there are times that you need a horn or a siren to warn people around you.
* It has an Auxiliary input port so you can play your music with your devices that do not have Bluetooth.
* It has an earphone output port so you can listen to your music with your headphones.
* There is a small speaker stand built into the battery compartment cover that you can use to set the unit onto a table.

I show all of this in my video and how to use the unit. I like it a lot and I rated it 5 stars. It is a great item to have on your bike, in your backpack or when you are out camping or hiking. I just don't know if it is water resistant but I am asking the supplier to update the product details and state whether it is or not. I have been advised that the unit is not water resistant.

Inateck Kindle Paperwhite Cover Case for Amazon All-New Kindle Paperwhite 2015 300 PPI 3rd gen/ 2014/ 2013/ 2012, with Auto Sleep Wake Function, Blue
Offered by Inateck

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality lightweight case for your Kindle Paperwhite!, 20 May 2014
Length:: 2:33 Mins

This is a very good compact kindle Paperwhite case that only weighs 3 ounces. Is has a PU leather exterior that is textured and it improves your grip on the Kindle Paperwhite and it looks nice. The inside of the front cover is a micro fiber material that helps protect the screen from being scratched and being damaged. The cover has a strong magnetic latch and it also has magnets that put your Paperwhite to sleep and wake it up when you open and close the cover.

Inside is a tough poly carbonate plastic case that your Paperwhite snaps into and it stays securely in place. The back and sides are protected from being dropped and the corners are also protected. The bottom cutout allows access to the charging port and to the on/off switch. This is a nice quality case that is made well and it is lightweight. It is available in different colors and it is easy to clean and keep it looking good. I rated it at 5 stars.

Ivation Silicone ICE Shot-Glass Mold, Tray of 8 - Can Also be Used as Jelly Tray or Chocolate Mold - Made of Food-Grade Silicon - Sky Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice way to "break the ice" when starting off a party!, 8 May 2014
This is an eight mold shot glass making ice tray. It will freeze 8 shot glasses at a time. The tray is made out of silicone and it is food grade safe. Each shot glass has a one ounce capacity and since it is totally made of ice it chills your shot quickly. If you want to make the shot glass last longer then put your alcohol in the freezer. It will not freeze because of the alcohol content and it will become very cold.

If you are looking for a way to start a party and loosen everyone up then this is a good and innovative concept. Use orange juice and serve ice cold vodka in the glasses. Make different colors of shot glasses using different colors of juices to add flavor to the liquor as the glass melts. Cranberry juice, orange juice, apple juice, lemonade or grape juice can flavor your liquor and make taking a shot more fun. You can eat the frozen glass or drop it into a mixed drink to cool it off.

The base of the shot glass is an octagon shape to give you a surface to hold onto. This is a nice concept and it is a unique way to, "break the ice" when starting a party off.

Kamor® Kindle Paperwhite Case Cover Leather Flip Pouch Wallet Sleeve with Stylus pen (accessories) & Magnetic Flap Closure, Auto Sleep Wake Function, Simple & Thin & Lightweight book style for New Built-in Light 2013 new generation & 2012 previous generation Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 6" 3G / Wi-Fi + 3G (will not fit Kindle or Kindle Touch)- Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice stylish PU Leather case sold at a fair price!, 15 April 2014
Length:: 3:58 Mins

This is a very nice PU leather case for the Kindle Paperwhite. It is stylish and nicely made and it only weighs in at 3 ¼ ounces. The exterior is PU simulated leather with a nice texture and the inside is coated with a microfiber material to protect your Kindle screen and the back of the case. All of the necessary cutouts are in the right place. Your Kindle pops into an interior plastic frame that securely holds it and all of the corners are covered with the plastic case. When the cover is closed your Kindle Paperwhite has 360 degree protection all the way around it and for a case of this price that is nice to see.

The cover has a very strong magnetic latch that securely holds the cover closed and protects the screen. There are also magnets built into the cover to put the Kindle into the sleep mode and to wake it up when you open it up. The case comes with a nice capacitive stylus that you can use with your Kindle Paperwhite. For the money this is a nice case and I think that it is worth the money. I rated it at 5 stars. I hope the video is helpful for you.

I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation. A review was not promised to the supplier in exchange for the sample.

Ivation Battery-Powered Splashproof AM/FM Radio with Hanging Strap (Blue) - Great for Shower, Jogging, Hiking, Camping etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice AM/FM water resistant radio!, 5 April 2014
Length:: 3:58 Mins

This is a cute AM/FM radio that is water resistant. You can use it in the shower, outdoors, camping to listen to the news, weather or music. The antenna for the radio is ingeniously inside of the carrying strap. The unit operates on two AA batteries and I used rechargeable eneloop batteries in mine. The radio's reception was good and the sound quality was fair. It is a simple and easy to use radio and it reminded me of my childhood days when we all had a transistor radio we used. I like that this one is water resistant. Just remember that it is rated to IPx4 which means splash proof and not submersible. That means they spray it with 10 liters of water per minute for 5 minutes.

The controls are simple and old fashioned just like the old radios I used to own. You twist the knob and tune the station. The center dial is the on/off switch and the volume switch. It is my only issue in that it has a small dip in a smooth plastic dial and my slick skin made it hard to turn. If it was wet it would have been worse to control the volume. The tuning for me was a little better because of the extended knob coming out of the dial.

I liked the size of the radio and it makes a nice portable radio for going camping, hiking or any outdoor purpose. It is always nice to have a radio around for emergencies and bad weather. I liked this radio and I thought it was priced properly. I rated it as a 5 star item.

I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation and I promised to provide a fair and honest review.

Ivation Talk-n-Tunes IPX7 2-in-1 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker and Handset (Black) - Stream Loud Music or Take a Call privately at the Push of a Button - Fully Immiscible in Water
Offered by Smart Shop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent speaker/phone and its performance was very good, and its waterproof!, 5 April 2014
Length:: 9:38 Mins

This is a really nice Bluetooth speaker. It has many unique features and I like it a lot! This is a Bluetooth wireless speaker that is rechargeable and it is waterproof. It comes with a 32 inch recharging cable and it takes about 1 ½ to 2 hours to charge the speaker using any USB AC wall charger you own or your computer's USB port. The internal lithium battery has a capacity of 800 mAh. Fully charged the speaker will give you 8 hours of music playing time. There is also an instruction sheet included with the speaker. It also has a standby time of 180 hours. After you are done charging the internal battery always make sure that you securely insert the USB cover plug to make the unit waterproof again.

The speaker is water proof and it also floats. It is rated to IP47 which means that it has a dust proof rating of particle sizes of 1 mm or larger and the waterproof rating is 7 meaning it can be submerged in 1 meter of water (39.37 inches) for 30 minutes.

This speaker will link to your smart Bluetooth device to play your music or web radio and the sound out of it is very good. It has good volume and the bass and treble are solid and clear. I play several songs in my video and they really sound good. This speaker can also let you make and receive phone calls and that feature works very well. Another unique feature is that you can pick up the speaker and press a button on the bottom and the speaker becomes a phone handset. You can speak to your caller in a private manner and the performance is excellent. The sound and quality of the phone conversation was as good as any landline phone I have used. If you are listening to music and a call comes in then the music will pause and you can take the phone call. When the call is over and you hang up the music restarts as exactly where it left off at.

I was also able to press the front on button quickly and speak to SIRI or to use voice commands to make a phone call to any of my contacts. It worked perfectly. In my video I show how to pair the unit to your smart device. I also show how to reach SIRI. I float the unit in water and even submerge it.

I like this speaker a lot. I loved the waterproof feature and the size and I particularly liked the phone capability of the speaker. It was excellent to use. The speaker even has a pop up hanging tab on the top of the speaker that you can use to hang it in your shower. This is a very nice speaker and phone. I gave this product a 5 star rating.

Page: 1 | 2