Profile for Chela > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Cyclone White/Pink Kids Recreational Inline/Triskates - Size Jnr8 to Jnr11
Cyclone White/Pink Kids Recreational Inline/Triskates - Size Jnr8 to Jnr11

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Product, 7 July 2013
We bought those skates two years ago for my 3 and a half year old daughter, she loved them, although the skates are a bit heavy, she found very easy to balance due to the two wheels at the back which function as stabilisers, however it is recommended to wear a helmet and any protector equipment for whatever kind of skates you are using. My daughter is now five and a half and this product is still in very good condition.

Spanish (Flash Kids Flash Cards)
Spanish (Flash Kids Flash Cards)
by Flash Kids Editors
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Jun. 2013
This set of cards is fantastic, the quality and the bright colours of the cards are amazing. It is a good product for beginners, fun and esay to learnt with. As a native Spanish speaker I would definitely recommend it.

Peppa Pig Clip On Booklight
Peppa Pig Clip On Booklight

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 1 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Peppa Pig Clip On Booklight (Toy)
My daughter loved this little character and this booklight is a very good quality ,although my little girl loves to read, this light makes all more enjoyable, I would definitely recommend it.

Monarch Butterfly - Childrens Fancy Dress Costume - Small - 117cm
Monarch Butterfly - Childrens Fancy Dress Costume - Small - 117cm
Offered by Spooky's Fancy Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect outfit, 1 Dec. 2012
It is a lovely costume,just like what you see on the picture.I ordered a size 3-4 and it fitted perfect my daughter who is almost five.

The Puppet Company - Finger Puppet Characters - Fairy Ladybird
The Puppet Company - Finger Puppet Characters - Fairy Ladybird
Offered by Puppets By post

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Puppet, 30 Jan. 2012
This is an adorable puppet,the quality is spectacular, The colours are bright and attractive. I expected less, for the very reasonable price, but it is fabulous and will hopefully last forever.It arrived quickly, I would highly recommend this product.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Denby Jet 0.32 Litre Mini Casserole, Black
Denby Jet 0.32 Litre Mini Casserole, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 5 Jan. 2012
When I first saw this product I thought it was cheep and good,althought I haven't try it yeah it seems good quality.On the other hand I was a bit disappointed with its size...it's smaller than it look in the picture,pretty much like a cup for tea.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Dress-Black, 26 Sept. 2011
When I first saw this dress I thought it was perfect casual and elegant at the same time,when it arrived (quite quickly)I was so disappointed the material is cheap and size a bit small so if you are size six I would recommend an eight as it is pretty tight on your chest,anyway it worths the money.

Girls Novelty Peppa Pig Arched Back Pack. - Multi - UK SIZES 1-1
Girls Novelty Peppa Pig Arched Back Pack. - Multi - UK SIZES 1-1

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun with Peppa, 31 July 2011
I bought this for my 3 years old daughter and she loved,she goes everywhere with it even if it's empty she just loves it,good quality arrived on time.

Glamour Long Curly Siren Wig with Fringe
Glamour Long Curly Siren Wig with Fringe
Price: £4.24 - £24.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Good wig, 31 July 2011
I got this for a hen party and it did the trick,I danced all night long, looked brilliantly bright, hair didn't come out,great value for money.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Girly poncho, 31 July 2011
I bought this for my 3 years old daughter and I was quite disappointed because I thought it would be a bit warmer,it is very light and it's more as a pink colour than red,no quite happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2