Profile for jp2fast4u > Reviews

Content by jp2fast4u

jp2fast4u

REPLACEMENT BRACELET FOR SEIKO SPORTURA SNL029 SNL029P SNL029P1 SNL029P2.
REPLACEMENT BRACELET FOR SEIKO SPORTURA SNL029 SNL029P SNL029P1 SNL029P2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, quality original Seiko item, 14 Mar. 2015
Ordered to replace leather strap, original product and fast delivery. Very happy with purchase and recommend the seller.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Titanium Grey
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Titanium Grey
Offered by Hale Communications

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Note 2, 3 Jan. 2014
I waited a long time for the price to drop on the GN2 to replace my S3. I used an Amazon price tracker to make this task easy waiting for around £320 price to be hit (no need to buy second hand!) Although the new GN3 has been on the streets for a couple months and has improved specs, the GN2 is still great value and was last year's flagship phone on release and once GN3 price drops to around £300 - about a year after release, I may replace the GN2 as you can't keep up.

The GN2 has not disappointed 2 months on and I love the large screen, any iPhone screen now just seems too small. I was an Apple convert who has now switched firmly to Android. The phone updated before Xmas to 4.3 same time as my old S3 on Vodafone. I don't think as usual I am using all the phones features as intended and I do find some elements of the note feature when using the S Pen frustrating - accuracy. Overall the phone still fits in any of my pockets despite size concern and I have ditched my IPad as I use my phone for everything if not on the desktop. Battery life is very good and with all day use the phone easily lasts 24hrs before a charge is necessary.

Although not the latest phone it is still strong contender around the £300 bracket for your money and the performance is better than my previously very good S3.
Purchased quality Samsung OEM protective case at the same time at a great price also and looks great, fits perfect and the phone is sealed in with no lint or dirt creeping into the case checked after 2 months!

Price and performance of phone sells it's self , highly recommend to those who like me deliberate on their purchases before parting with their hard earned cash.