Profile for jp2fast4u > Reviews

jp2fast4u

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Titanium Grey
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Titanium Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Note 2, 3 Jan. 2014
I waited a long time for the price to drop on the GN2 to replace my S3. I used an Amazon price tracker to make this task easy waiting for around £320 price to be hit (no need to buy second hand!) Although the new GN3 has been on the streets for a couple months and has improved specs, the GN2 is still great value and was last year's flagship phone on release and once GN3 price drops to around £300 - about a year after release, I may replace the GN2 as you can't keep up.

The GN2 has not disappointed 2 months on and I love the large screen, any iPhone screen now just seems too small. I was an Apple convert who has now switched firmly to Android. The phone updated before Xmas to 4.3 same time as my old S3 on Vodafone. I don't think as usual I am using all the phones features as intended and I do find some elements of the note feature when using the S Pen frustrating - accuracy. Overall the phone still fits in any of my pockets despite size concern and I have ditched my IPad as I use my phone for everything if not on the desktop. Battery life is very good and with all day use the phone easily lasts 24hrs before a charge is necessary.

Although not the latest phone it is still strong contender around the £300 bracket for your money and the performance is better than my previously very good S3.
Purchased quality Samsung OEM protective case at the same time at a great price also and looks great, fits perfect and the phone is sealed in with no lint or dirt creeping into the case checked after 2 months!

Price and performance of phone sells it's self , highly recommend to those who like me deliberate on their purchases before parting with their hard earned cash.