Profile for Pen Name > Reviews

Kohl Eyeliner Pencil - White
Kohl Eyeliner Pencil - White
Offered by Online Beauty Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Creamy, 17 Oct. 2013
goes on well and stays put for a few hours. cheap and does the job so I would recommend this

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 17 Oct. 2013
I have really oily skin and this doesn't seem to do anything. My foundation goes on the same, it looks the same in person and photo's and I get oily even more quickly.

Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Real Techniques Stippling Brush

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 17 Oct. 2013
Dries up fast and needs washing regularly. This was my first real techniques purchase and when I first got it I loved it. But now after using the buffing brush for foundation I prefer that any day.

Premium Quality Professional Set of 5 Colourful Double Ended Nail Art Dotting and Marbling Tools / Accessories With 10 Dot Sizes By VAGA

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 17 Oct. 2013
Didn't really think much of these if i'm being honest. Even my friend who's a nail expert said they're poor.

No One Belongs Here More Than You
No One Belongs Here More Than You
by Miranda July

5.0 out of 5 stars Weird but Smart, 17 Oct. 2013
Clever and odd. Stories that leave you thinking well after you've turned the last page. Very strange but the characters are believable and dynamic.

Going Too Far
Going Too Far
by Jennifer Echols

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice read, 17 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Going Too Far (Paperback)
Nothing with too much depth, a nice simple read which you can finish within a few hours if you're an avid book reader. Liked the characters, wasn't cheesy kept me busy on the train.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 17 Oct. 2013
does the job. i personally prefer the buffing brush, but this works just as well and is always handy. thanks amazon!

nail perfection 500ml SALON STRENGTH PURE ACETONE
nail perfection 500ml SALON STRENGTH PURE ACETONE

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 17 Oct. 2013
Bought this to put in my mums gift basket as she gets shellac nails done every so often and it costs to go get them removed. This doesn't work, even when fingertips are wrapped in cotton wool and foil.

Birds of a Feather temporary tattoo
Birds of a Feather temporary tattoo
Offered by Inkwear

1.0 out of 5 stars REALLY small, 17 Oct. 2013
thought it would be bigger but it's tiny. Also it came off after one bath. Just not worth getting in my opinion.

Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau de Parfum for Women - 80 ml
Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau de Parfum for Women - 80 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite perfume ever, 17 Oct. 2013
I love a lot of perfumes. Never been a fan of fruity perfumes, so when a girl in college would walk past me and the most amazing smell would come from her I had to ask what perfume she had on and it was this. Every time I wear this, literally everyone comments on it. I got into a taxi the other week and the driver asked what I had on. I was withdrawing money at the bank and a women came over and asked what perfume I was wearing. It lasts all day and is mature but still fresh. Will stick to this perfume from now on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3