Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

The Secret Life of a Slummy Mummy
The Secret Life of a Slummy Mummy
by Fiona Neill

5.0 out of 5 stars You Do Not Want to Miss This One, 19 Oct. 2015
I've finally reached the age where it becomes more and more difficult to enjoy a novel. And it certainly doesn't help now that there are more and more self published books written by not-so-polished writers. And that is why, returning to my shelves and re-reading my collection is so much better than risking my money to buy another potential dud of a book. I purchased "The Secret Life of a Slummy Mummy" in a bookstore nearly 7 years ago, and was planning to re-read this again because Amazon (unbeknownst to them that I have already gotten the book) recommends the book to me. Published close to 8 years ago, sadly to say (at least for me) this is still the funniest mum-lit book to date! A wonderful book to have if you are a mom raising young children (especially boys). Mums can definitely relate to the stress, temptation and some of the crazy things the author shares. This is one of the few books that I can remember ever reading and laughing out loud at the same time.

Robbie Williams - And Through It All - Live 1997 - (2006) [DVD] (2-Disc Set)
Robbie Williams - And Through It All - Live 1997 - (2006) [DVD] (2-Disc Set)
Dvd ~ Robbie Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome Collection to have, 16 Oct. 2015
I am just so blessed to come across this dvd. It wasn't during my Rob fangirl periosd (which resurfaces every one or two years since I was 19 and feel in love with him on the cover of Smash Hits) that I found this dvd and boy, was I back on the wagon again. I was living in America when he was at the height of his career, and without the accessibility of youtube back then, it was really hard to connect with his works. This DVD is indeed a pleasant surprise for a deprived fan like me back then. Most of it his best performances in over 120 minutes. Amazing collection to have for a fan of Robbie.

Perfect Strangers
Perfect Strangers
by Robyn Sisman

5.0 out of 5 stars A Timeless Classic, 11 May 2011
This review is from: Perfect Strangers (Paperback)
Oh I just can't stopped saying nice thing about this book. It is the making of a love story between Suze and Lloyd, who first, responded to one another as employees in the same company who swapped apartments between 2 continents, then as allies against a colleague who planned to dismiss Lloyd. Inevitably, through it all, they fall in love, without ever meeting one another. Of course, they concealed their growing affection from each other. Whhen they finally meet for the first time, their near love confession resulted in one of the most satisfying and heartfelt endings ever.

Please take note that this book is 13 years of age and the fact that this is a love story that blossommed via trans atlantic communication, there are many details that need to be overlooked. And once you do, "Perfect Strangers" is definitely an enjoyable chicklit.

Robbie Williams - Live At The Albert [DVD] [2001]
Robbie Williams - Live At The Albert [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Robbie Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Indeed what a night!, 15 Sept. 2002
Robbie Williams needs no introduction and if he does, it should be more than a couple paragraphs from Rupert Everett at the opening of his concert at the Albert. Robbie's performances are almost flawless, although I would rather have Jane Horrocks performed more than just echoing to Robbie. My favourites are: "Have you met Miss Jones", "Ain't That a Kick in The Head," "Mr. Bojangles," and "My way" . Throughout, the concert proves what a great singer/entertainer he is.