Profile for Rhys.J > Reviews

Rhys.J (Portsmouth)

Page: 1 | 2
Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Studio Monitor Professional Headphones - Black
Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Studio Monitor Professional Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars My first over-ear headphones, and very pleased!, 16 Aug. 2015
I've only ever had in ear headphones before buying these, but I thought I'd splash out a bit for these.
I don't have a massive amount of experience with top quality headphones, but from my ears, these have a very good quality sound. Balanced and clear. You can hear every instrument being played, and they don't seem to bleed into each other.
They feel sturdy, and everything seems very well planned out. The cable to attach to them has an easy locking system. They can be folded away easily.
The only thing I guess I could complain about is the size. They are fairly big headphones. But in my opinion, having good sound quality beats having fairly big headphones on.

Jim Dunlop 449P.60 Nylon Max Grip Guitar Pick Player Pack (Pack of 12)
Jim Dunlop 449P.60 Nylon Max Grip Guitar Pick Player Pack (Pack of 12)

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard than the normal .60mm pick, 20 Jan. 2015
These picks feel and sound harder than the USA Nylon .60mm or non-Max Grip Dunlop .60mm picks I have already, but they have very good grip, and do make my Martin 000X1AE sound more full and louder, so I'm pretty pleased.

New Damper Sustain Pedal for Yamaha HMY Piano Casio Keyboard Sustain Ped Black By FamilyMall
Offered by SHiZAK

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for Yamaha NP series, 20 Jan. 2015
Works perfectly for my Yamaha NP-11.

Expert Shield - THE Screen Protector for: Mobile Phones *Lifetime Guarantee* (Google Nexus 4 Crystal Clear Expert Shield)
Offered by Expert Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Customer Service, 20 Jan. 2015
I bought this protector and ruined it first time by getting it dusty (follow instructions carefully!), but I contacted Expert Shield, and they sent me a new one on next-day delivery straight away. So far, the protector has stayed on and you can hardly notice it!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Oct. 2014
Good wallet, does the job!

Big Laces Round Shoelaces Black 75cm [Apparel]
Big Laces Round Shoelaces Black 75cm [Apparel]

3.0 out of 5 stars small but good laces, 16 Oct. 2014
Put these in my vans shoes, and they fit fine, just can't tie the laces more than one loop, but I did buy the small laces so I guess I could of got bigger ones!

Magpie
Magpie
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Magpie (Audio CD)
awesome album, simple yet well-written songs, and Stephen has a great, unique voice!

Mofun Black Neoprene Sports Gym/Jogging / Running/Ridding/ Armband Case for the Apple iPod Classic 80GB / 120GB / 160GB + iPod Video 30GB / 60GB / 80GB
Offered by Ezdaily

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 16 Oct. 2014
Bought this for casual running about 3 times a week, and so far (4 weeks in) it has been fine.
I put my old 3rd Gen 30gb iPod in it, and it fits fine.
4 stars, because obviously with the money paid, it's not the best quality, but does the job!

Logitech M175 2.4 GHz Optical Wireless Mouse
Logitech M175 2.4 GHz Optical Wireless Mouse

4.0 out of 5 stars No Faults Yet!, 2 April 2014
A good mouse, nothing has gone wrong yet. Sometimes it stops working, but usually taking the batteries out and putting them back in solves the problem.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy!, 2 April 2014
This is an awesome stick. I keep it on my keys, and it hasn't let me down thus far! I really does have a lot of room, but I would recommend putting some like keys or something on the end of it, because it can be hard to remove from a computer or laptop.

Page: 1 | 2