Profile for Susan > Reviews

Content by Susan

Susan

Page: 1 | 2
Call of the Kiwi (In the Land of the Long White Cloud saga Book 3)
Call of the Kiwi (In the Land of the Long White Cloud saga Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this trilogy!, 4 Nov. 2015
Having visited New Zealand on several occasions touring both the North and South Islands, I can imagine these stories taking place. They were easy books to read from the start and after the first book I was keen to keep reading to find out how the families progressed.

My Animals and Other Family
My Animals and Other Family

5.0 out of 5 stars unputdownable!, 20 Dec. 2014
I loved this book. Entertaining and descriptive and an insight into Clare's family and career. I never realised horse racing was so complicated and such hard work.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as previous Phillips iron, now discontinued?, 27 May 2014
Not quite as smooth as my last one from Phillips which seems to have been discontinued. The ceramic sole plate not as smooth as the stainless steel one and it also feels lighter.

The Woman Who Walked Into The Sea (The Sea Detective Book 2)
The Woman Who Walked Into The Sea (The Sea Detective Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars An unusual story, 10 May 2014
I found the story quite absorbing and kept returning to it but it never really had that 'can't put it down' quality!
An easy read though and you did want to know who dunnit!

Ink in the Blood: A Hospital Diary
Ink in the Blood: A Hospital Diary

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite interesting, 8 Dec. 2013
Having been a nurse all my working life it is always interesting to see things from the patient's point of view. I have also been on the receiving side of healthcare and appreciate it's still a scary place to be!

The Musical Milkman Murder - In the idyllic country village used to film Midsomer Murders, it was the real-life murder story that shocked 1920 Britain

2.0 out of 5 stars Gave up!, 8 Dec. 2013
I found the story intriguing but difficult to read as it was set out in a factual context rather than an actual story.

Heart Specialist
Heart Specialist

4.0 out of 5 stars Compelling, 8 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Heart Specialist (Kindle Edition)
I found this story quite interesting for the time period it relates to also the story was original. Slightly disappointed in the ending though!

Rentokil Fly Control adjustable cassette lasts 60 days
Rentokil Fly Control adjustable cassette lasts 60 days
Offered by Goods Wholesale Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars No dramatic improvement. Flies not phased by it!, 8 Dec. 2013
Maybe slightly fewer flies who don't seem at all put off by this device! No dramatic reduction, still get several flies going around in circles. It drives me mad!

Qualtex Microfibre Dust Bags
Qualtex Microfibre Dust Bags
Offered by First4Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly, 8 Dec. 2013
Fit perfectly at a fraction of the cost of brand name dust bags which are a rip off. I will definitely be buying theses again.

Fly London Women's Yakin Brown Wedge Heels P500124024 6 UK
Fly London Women's Yakin Brown Wedge Heels P500124024 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, really comfortable and they look great., 4 Sept. 2013
These were a real bargain, I have wanted them for ages but was a bit unsure about the height of the heel as I don't 'do' heels. The fact that they have a slight platform sole makes them feel not too high. They are comfortable and I have no problem with the Velcro fastening as reported in some other reviews. I take a size 6 normally and so ordered that size and they fitted perfectly. I think they probably would not be suitable for a wide fitting but for me they are perfect!

Page: 1 | 2