Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Drake Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for suprana > Reviews

Content by suprana

suprana

Allicin Max 90 Veg Caps (Pack of 2 - 180 Caps)
Allicin Max 90 Veg Caps (Pack of 2 - 180 Caps)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon service is so good. I ordered this item twice, 27 Oct. 2014
Amazon service is so good. I ordered this item twice. The first time they lost the package. So I called Amazon to complain. They gave me back my money straight away and offered me next day delivery if I order the same item again. So I did. I got the item next day. Great service.

Allicin really can boost my immune system. Every time when I feel rundown after my work, I wil take two tables and I can feel the different right away.

Power Hero 1500VA 1100 Watt Step Down Voltage Transformer for Powering US 110 - 120V Appliances in the UK or Europe
Offered by BestStuff UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Sept. 2014
Good, do the job.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars simple clock, 31 Dec. 2011
It's a really simple clock and the vibration works well. The problem is when you press any buttons on this clock they all make beep sound. And there is no way to change the setting and stop the beep sound. The reason I buy this clock is because I don't want to wake anyone up during my break time. So that means I cannot really use it to check the time or change the alarm setting otherwise it will make noisy beep sound. That's really stupid design otherwise vibration works really well.

Curved Chrome Radiator Towel Rail 61x18x11cms from Caraselle
Curved Chrome Radiator Towel Rail 61x18x11cms from Caraselle
Offered by ndlwholesale

2.0 out of 5 stars the gap is too small, 16 Jun. 2011
The reason I bought this rack is because I hoped I could put more towel on the radiator. But it's a bit of disappointing. The gap between racks is too small. It's just not convenience too use. And at the end, I have to put it away from the radiator.

BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - Pack of 4
BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 16 Jun. 2011
The reason I bought this it's because it's quite reasonable. That's the only reason really. BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridge works well without doubt.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 500 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with Precision Clean Brush Head (3 Pin UK Plug)

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 16 Jun. 2011
I bought this one it's because our old Oral-B Professional was broken. And the new is just as great as the old one. We have been using it for a while, it works perfect. Highly recommend.

Grammar and Vocabulary for Cambridge Advanced and Proficiency: With Key
Grammar and Vocabulary for Cambridge Advanced and Proficiency: With Key
by Richard Side

3.0 out of 5 stars good book but not easy to read, 16 Jun. 2011
The reason I bought this book is because I was preparing CAE exam by myself at home. I needed an advanced grammar book and hoped the book could help me to improve my grammar and my friend told me this is a useful book. That's why I bought it.

It does include quite a lot of advanced grammar. Basically it's a good book. But I have to say the layout is not so good. Too many things cram into one page, it's just not easy to read. And the explanations is not clear, sometimes it just make me more confused. I still want to study it from the beginning to the end. But if you don't have time or if you don't to spend too much on it then that's not the book for you.