Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now
Profile for Pappu Rozzrd > Reviews

Content by Pappu Rozzrd

Pappu Rozzrd

Kindle The Flames. 250 Amazing Apps for the Kindle Fire HD.
Kindle The Flames. 250 Amazing Apps for the Kindle Fire HD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 21 May 2013
Kindle the Flames is truly amazing. The author states 250 of the best apps, and they truly are. I would have never imagined that such diversity existed. The book is packed full of wonderful information designed for consumers to get the most from their Kindle. The book has not only brought me a great advantage with my kindle, it really has been enjoyable and has saved me a tremendous amount of time.

100 Fantastic Stories for 4-8 Year Olds. Perfectly Written and Illustrated for Toddlers

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely at 5/5, 16 April 2013
All the characters in the book are just delightful. Story time is a very important time in our home, and this book has made story time quite special. My son has connected to many of the characters. It is one book that you read one story and then the next and from one story to another, you are not disappointed. There are some very sweet morals in the book, as well. And, all the animals are friends, which I just love.

Kindle Fire HD Guide Book. 150+ Need to Know Tips (Regularly Updated)
Kindle Fire HD Guide Book. 150+ Need to Know Tips (Regularly Updated)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and Informative, 11 April 2013
I am not tech savvy, so the Kindle to me has basically been just a reader. This book has really helped me to understand all the features and benefits of my kindle fire. I'd have to say the author did an excellent job.