Profile for Bruno Raposo > Reviews

Content by Bruno Raposo

Bruno Raposo

iPad 4 Case - The Original Black & Tan Leather Smart Cover for iPad 4 (with Retina Display), iPad 3 & iPad 2
Offered by JAMMYLIZARD

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply great! I used to use the Apple smart cover ..., 13 Jun. 2015
Simply great! I used to use the Apple smart cover on my iPad... there is just no comparison between the two. I can keep my iPad in an upright position with this case and entertain my kid with videos without having to hold the iPad or being afraid that it will tip-over with a soft touch from the baby. It's a great case!

Protector Your Bunion With a Pack of 2 Gel Bunion Correctors by NeoPhysio®
Protector Your Bunion With a Pack of 2 Gel Bunion Correctors by NeoPhysio®
Offered by Supports Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, but I have my doubts about bunion correction, 14 April 2014
I was surprised by the comfort it gives you. I have been using it for about a month, every day, during the whole day with shoes/sneakers/boots. You know you are wearing it but you don't really feel it, which is good. If you have some how harder shoes (something like an Italian leather shoe) it helps a bit since the material of the protection is very comfy. Moreover, it does not move out of place!!

About the bunion correction I seriously doubt of its effect. Bunions are anatomical changes in the bone of the big toe, and it is not a peace of gel between your toes that will correct this sort of anatomical disturbance. It would have to be a harder, or at least much more compact material, to potentially have some effects at this level.

Because of this I give it only 4 stars. I'm still using it...

Medipaq® Gel Big Toe Bunion Protector - Get Pain Relief From Bunions, Blisters, Gout or Arthritis for a More Comfortable Walk (1x Support Large)
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly big and no major protection, 14 April 2014
I have bought this item because I have some small bunion-like feeling on my big toe.
I bought it to have a protection while practicing martial arts in bare feet. Although I was not expecting it to stay in place while training, the protection also does not stay in place when not training – simply walking bare footed at home. From the beginning I had the impression that it was slightly bigger than what I expected from the size ordered. In that sense I would recommend you to buy a size lower than your foot size. In any case, don't use it with shoes since it slides very easy off your foot.

I don't really feel a pain relief from my bunion as mentioned in the product. But having it while training it gives me a sort of psychological insurance that I can hold an eventual blow in my foot (although it doesn't!).

All in all I gave it three stars from all the above mentioned descriptions.

Ex-Pro® 3.5mm Stereo Jack Socket to 3.5mm Jack Plug Right Angle Adapter
Ex-Pro® 3.5mm Stereo Jack Socket to 3.5mm Jack Plug Right Angle Adapter
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job!, 14 April 2014
Basically that's it! It does the job that it's suppose to do. You can't really expect it to make popcorn at the same time. It's an angle jack adaptor and it fits where it should and does what it should!

Catit Senses Catnip Spray, 90 ml
Catit Senses Catnip Spray, 90 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor effect, 10 Jan. 2013
It simply doesn't work. Compared with other catnip products, this probably smells like water to my cat. He doesn't show to be interested what so ever.
Never gonna buy it again!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2015 7:15 PM GMT