Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for E. rivett > Reviews

Content by E. rivett

E. rivett "goldberg" (Israel)

Ferrari Challenge: Trofeo Pirelli (PS3)
Ferrari Challenge: Trofeo Pirelli (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars No Respect!!, 5 Sept. 2008
I love this game , played alot of racing games and this one is very enjoyable and has not been given the respect it deserves by the gaming world. O.k the damage model is lame ,soo what ,and the A.I can be questionable at times , but the actual racing is fantastic , the graphix are just fine ,especially the car models,replays are great , play it through a surrond sound set up, crank up the volume ,and this game is what gaming is all about!

Ford Street Racing (Xbox)
Ford Street Racing (Xbox)
Offered by marxwax

1.0 out of 5 stars A Pile of cow dung.., 4 May 2006
I cannot for the life of me understand how anybody liked this game.It's is a barebones wanna be racing game.Granted the graphics do the job ,but the racing itself is very uneventful not even any background music whilst racing, just the sound of car engines ,no replays ,no atmosphere whatsoever ,I mean this is absolutely crap ,not even remotely fun to play ,a complete waste of time ,There r so many better racers out there,i.e Project gotham racing ,Forza ,Outrun 2,Motogp 3, there is no reason to go anywhere near this ,You have been warned!

Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast (Xbox)
Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast (Xbox)

4.0 out of 5 stars this game rocks....., 9 April 2006
Well this is old school arcade racing at it's best. Love the Ferraris, love the scenery, graphics are smooth and crisp, the game runs smoothly, tracks are fun and the origianl soundtracks are ok, so get ready to use the custom soundtrack option much better having ur own music playing as you rip up the various themed tracks, Overall love it... but it does get abit repetative if you play too much, hence the 4 stars. recommended.

Forza MotorSport (Xbox)
Forza MotorSport (Xbox)
Offered by marxwax

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 April 2006
I'm not going to go on to much about this game,but what I will say is this:I've been for the last 5 yrs a PS2 gamer ,I've played every racing on the PS2 that was worth playing and this surpasses all of them including the mighty Gran turismo 3 + 4.
It wins on all fronts,Graphics,gameplay ,{replay value probably not},but everything else it does .There's a damage feature{Visual} and also effects the handling of the cars.All the cars are there Porsche,Ferrari etc ,.
I love this game it's got to be the best racing game on current generation consoles around.I love my Xbox so much more than the PS2 it took me some time to get one but I'm so glad I did.