Profile for Mrs C L Masters > Reviews

Content by Mrs C L Masters

Mrs C L Masters

Bobj Rugged Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch Tablet, Wi-Fi and 3G/4G Models, Tab3 7-inch Kid's Edition. (Not for Tab3 Lite, Tab2, or Earlier Models) - BobjGear Protective Cover (Batfish Blue)
Offered by BobjGear EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic For Children, 21 Jan. 2014
This is fantastic for my 6 year olds tablet. It does a great job protecting it and helps him to hold on to it - it can be quite slippery for little hands without a cover!

See Inside Trains (Usborne See Inside)
See Inside Trains (Usborne See Inside)
by Emily Bone

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book., 11 Jan. 2014
Another lovely book from Usbornes with great pictures and fun and interactive pictures. My son loved it - well done Santa!!!

Look Inside a Farm (Usborne Look Inside)
Look Inside a Farm (Usborne Look Inside)
by Katie Daynes

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book., 11 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my Godson and both he and my little boy loved it - I have lost count the amount of times I have had to read it to them!

Trunki PaddlePak Water-Resistant Backpack - Chuckles the ClownFish (Orange)
Trunki PaddlePak Water-Resistant Backpack - Chuckles the ClownFish (Orange)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, 14 July 2013
The kids loved it. Perhaps a bit expensive for what it is but great as a birthday present. Good range of other fish as well.

Overboard Pro Sports Waterproof Backpack - Yellow, 20 Litres
Overboard Pro Sports Waterproof Backpack - Yellow, 20 Litres

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 14 July 2013
I love this bag! It is waterproof, robust and cool to look at. I used it when I went surfing in Cornwall and it was perfect - it kept all my clothes and valuables dry and safe.