Profile for Ollie > Reviews

Ollie

English Ivy, Hedera Helix climbing or ground cover plant
English Ivy, Hedera Helix climbing or ground cover plant
Offered by Plants4Less

5.0 out of 5 stars ... considering I bought online however what I got was amazing! They were all "mostly" as described in fact ..., 17 April 2016
I never usually review but I was expecting to receive some ugly plants considering I bought online however what I got was amazing!

They were all "mostly" as described in fact only one of the plants was the wrong genus(not right type) however I'm more than happy, they came packaged extremely well, and I mean I have an epileptic seizure when I hear or see anything sticky so great.. it was greatly packed, never gonna open or touch anything sticky for awhile though haha

Well buy these as their great!
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Pixar Theory
The Pixar Theory

5.0 out of 5 stars A Companion, Documentary & New Pixar Movie All Rolled Into One!, 2 July 2015
This review is from: The Pixar Theory (Kindle Edition)
Well let's start by first saying that I originally read a very short and not so feasible version by the same author titled "The Pixar Theory" an article I believe and pretty short at that, I often throughout reading the article felt many many parts of it were utterly wrong or.. not wrong.. but that the writer was creating massive holes in his own story.

If you'd like to read that very article you can do so at the link below, remember to come back to finish the review though!

Now if you read that (or read that before) you'll see what I mean by the massive holes and lack of details explaining/expressing "his" views about his theory, now of course it is just an article and rather long at that for an article but by all accounts it should have been written as a book and not an article... if I was reviewing that I'd state it... Quirky, Interesting but dim.. I'd give it 3 stars out of 5.

But alas we're not reviewing the article, this book is not only a complete and utter knockoff of the article but it is a definitive edition that includes every detail and definition that the article lacked but also tries to and evidently so answers every question the reader has about the theory.

Now I have an idetic memory, this means I remember everything I see even if only for a second, I can paint like a photograph from memory and remember the fine details of anything I have ever seen (I remember my father testing me as a child.. I told him how many bolts, bolted the bench we sat on to the floor at the seaside)

This photographic memory means I did not need to see every single movie recently to remember every single detail of this theory and what it perpetrates BUT I really recommend you check out the chapter contents and read each chapter after watching the movie, the theory is assembled by movies so nothing is jumbled up and it takes it at a nice slow pace everyone can understand.

Now a point I'd like to mention here is that while I was watching these very movies I to was coming up with my own fan theory as to what exactly was going on and I'm not into taking credit here for this theory but a lot of what this book mentions and reports I to remember seeing and coming up with the same conclusion, this does not mean this theory is just a story or the imagination of some young minded adult.. it truly shows that there is more to Pixar than first meets the eye and that in the grand scheme of things.. there is a larger story at play.

If you're interested in Pixar and subsequently this and you must be by reading the reviews go on and pick up a copy, I'm glad I did and so will you.. I'm giving this 5/5 stars on Amazon but would give it more if I could, this is a fine piece of work and an incredible story.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Silver diamond cut curb Pendant Chain 24 inches
Silver diamond cut curb Pendant Chain 24 inches
Offered by BritishJewelleryWorkshops

1.0 out of 5 stars R.I.Pieces, 17 April 2014
It felt to bits in my hand as I was fastening it up... huge waste of £20 which I could have spent on other things that I desperately need to pay or have!

Black Full Length Double Brested Naval Great Coat (47-48 inch)
Black Full Length Double Brested Naval Great Coat (47-48 inch)
Offered by Epic Outdoor - The Military & Outdoor Specialists!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 Dec. 2013
It's a very very nice jacket indeed and one I'm oh so proud of even forcing me to buy a cream turtle-neck sweater to wear underneath... its extremely good quality and I'd recommend it to anyone!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2015 1:56 PM GMT

Character Options Doctor Who Captain Jack's Vortex Manipulator and Sonic Screwdriver
Offered by BALLABEG100

1.0 out of 5 stars Not that great!, 11 Dec. 2013
As with most stuff that is Official Doctor Who it sucked lol it was made of cheap plastic and was very shiny... I expected fake leather as a standard but it was completely super shiny plastic and it looked fake... it was also way way too smalm to be the Vortex Manipulator and was extremely tight!

My wrists are probably smaller than a child's with my eating disorder yet once I actualyl got it on it felt like the blood flow had stopped...

I brought it for the 50th at the cinema and ended up giving it to a little kid there... really not worth money... something you'd expect to find in a happy meal!