Profile for Shannon > Reviews

Content by Shannon

Shannon

HTC One S Rainbow Star Gel/TPU Case - Black Cover with Blue, Red, Pink, Purple, Green, Yellow Star Pattern

3.0 out of 5 stars Case is ok., 26 Nov. 2012
I bought this case for my phone to try and get a better grip as the phone casing can be a little slippery. I am slightly disappointed with the colours. In the picture the colours look very strong, bright and vibrant but in person they are very dull. I also find the case almost as slippery as the phone casing despite being a gel case. For the price it's all right but I would prefer something more colourful.

Little Willy Joke Funny Novelty Rubber Protection Condom Gift
Little Willy Joke Funny Novelty Rubber Protection Condom Gift
Offered by Findmeagift

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!, 26 Nov. 2012
Bought this as a joke present for a friends Christmas. It arrived very quickly! I can't wait to see my friends reaction :)

Faux Fur Lilac Mongolian Bean Bag
Faux Fur Lilac Mongolian Bean Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 26 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Faux Fur Lilac Mongolian Bean Bag
I have been re-decorating my bedroom lately and bought this as it was nice and cheap and the colour matched my room. I am very happy with it! It it soft and comfortable and a good size: not too big that it takes up a lot of room, but not too small to be comfortable on either. I see a lot of reviews where customers have bought this for young children, but it is suitable for older people too as I myself am 19. Great product!

Living Dead Dolls 5cm Series I Mini Fig. (25 ct.)
Living Dead Dolls 5cm Series I Mini Fig. (25 ct.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 26 Nov. 2012
I only have myself to blame for not translating the German description before buying this but I am a little disappointed. I assumed that for the price and the size of the figures, I would get all five of them together. However, I only received one and as there is no option to choose which you prefer I received the one figure out of the five that I did not want! It is a gift for someone else though and they may like it more than I do. However if I had known that I was paying so much for one tiny little figure I would have just gone for the only slightly more expensive larger dolls.

Shabby Chic Vintage Large Jewellery Wall Hanger Holder Black
Shabby Chic Vintage Large Jewellery Wall Hanger Holder Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 24 Nov. 2012
I bought this earlier in the week as my current jewellery holder was not large enough to hold all of my jewellery. It looks great up on the wall and there is plenty of space for everything. The hooks do bend/squash a little if you put too much pressure on them as the metal is quite thin and it can be fiddly getting earrings to hang up properly. However these aren't major issues and for the price, I think this is a great product! You will need to buy screws seperately to fix it to the wall though as they do not come with the holder.

Paoletti Wildberry Duvet Cover Set, Damson, Double
Paoletti Wildberry Duvet Cover Set, Damson, Double

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely duvet cover, 22 Nov. 2012
Recently bought this and it looks great. The colours are nice and vibrant and match my bedroom perfectly. Very happy with this set!