Profile for MS C. A. Spensley > Reviews

Content by MS C. A. Spensley

MS C. A. Spensley "msds_admin" (Vale of Glamorgan)

Unisex Aztec Print Zip Up Oska Onesie All In One Hooded Jumpsuit Playsuit Fleece Lined (Medium (40" chest 65" length approx), Black/White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Aztec print jumpsuit, 28 Dec. 2013
This was a present for a son in law and it was VERY well received. It was an up to the minute garment , but in a manly style which he loved.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Patrick Holford Det Up and Go, 11 Sept. 2013
I bought the smaller pack size to try, as I am not a lover of meal substitutes as a slimming aid. However, this was delicious with a variety of berries and banana and with hemp milk, oat milk, skimmed milk and rice milk and even made soya milk a little more palatable than I normally find it. (Rice milk is not low GI, but the others are.) I found it easy to prepare and I definitely felt energized and managed to lose a little weight. I have been using it 3 times per week and have just finished my second 300g pack and am about to start the 1000g size I bought following my initial trial.

Forks Over Knives - The Cookbook
Forks Over Knives - The Cookbook
by Del Sroufe

3.0 out of 5 stars Forks over Knives, 11 Sept. 2013
I was recommended this cookbook as a means to a healthier lifestyle, but I did not find the recipes that appetising, and some of the ingredients were hard to source in the UK

Manicure & Pedicure by Tweezerman 12 Replacement Pads for Infinity Callus Rasp
Manicure & Pedicure by Tweezerman 12 Replacement Pads for Infinity Callus Rasp
Offered by annsbeautysupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement pads for Infinity Callus Rasp, 11 Sept. 2013
These are especially useful for business use where it is important not to transmit infections etc between clients. When the rasp is used on an individual basis for one person it would not be necesary to change the pads after every treatment.

Tweezerman Infinity Callus Rasp with 2 Replacement Files
Tweezerman Infinity Callus Rasp with 2 Replacement Files
Offered by annsbeautysupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands and Feet Callus Rasp, 11 Sept. 2013
I bought this for my daughter who is a beauty and massage therapist. She has used many different brands of similar products and specifically requested this product as it was recommended to her by other therapists as the best for performance and durability and could be sterilized between treatments. She loves it and says that it has all the qualities she needs for use in her business.

Stanley 033932 Powerlock Tape 5m Top Reader
Stanley 033932 Powerlock Tape 5m Top Reader

4.0 out of 5 stars Stanley Powerlock Tape Top Reader, 11 Sept. 2013
Would have been a 5 if it had dual markings instead of just metric ones, but it made measuring recesses and internal measurements childs play - No more trying to bend the tape measure to get a guestimate measure, and beat the old style measures which required adding on the length of the casing to the length of tape sticking out of the casing (having to do sums always adds potential error).

Patrick Holford 1000g Get up and Go (1000g)
Patrick Holford 1000g Get up and Go (1000g)

5.0 out of 5 stars Patrick Holford Get up and Go got me up and running., 11 Sept. 2013
I have tried this product mixed with a variety of berries or banana, and organic oatmilk, skimmed milk, hemp milk or soya to provide a low GI breakfast shake of 300 Kcal. I do not like the texture of soya milk anyway but it improved it for me. The others worked a treat and I found them delicious. I also tried ity with rice milk, and though this was delicious too it was not low GI. I have had this as a breakfast 3 times every week and found myself energised and have actually lost a little weight too, so I would recommend it to anyone who has problems with controling their blood sugar (used in combination with low GI milk) or those trying to lose weight gradually - and keep it off.

Women's Shake Weight Dumbell by New Image
Women's Shake Weight Dumbell by New Image
Offered by Buy Zone Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Shake Weight and 6 minute workout, 25 Oct. 2012
The Shake Weight came with a 6 minute workout on DVD. It is designed to tone the upper arms, chest and shoulders, and the routine can be followed by anyone (I am a pensioner with flabby arms), and fit into even the tightest daily schedule. I was surprised to "feel the burn" twice during each workout but I kept going. After 2 weeks of daily use I no longer needed the large size cuff when having my BP taken at my surgery and there are visible signs that my upper arms are becoming toned. Great birthday present - thanks RachelNew Image Shake Weight Women's Dynamic Inertia Dumbell