Profile for Mrs. E. A. Smillie > Reviews

Content by Mrs. E. A. Smillie

Mrs. E. A. Smillie "Smiles" (London, England)

Children's White Lab Coat / Doctor Coat / Science Coat (range of sizes) (Age 5-7 (chest size 28"))
Offered by Food Safety Direct Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb customer service, great product, 12 Mar. 2016
So impressed with the customer service we received, when we needed it in a hurry. And the product is great quality too.

"Egg Bounce Ball, 2 supplied"
"Egg Bounce Ball, 2 supplied"
Offered by MAKING LIFE SIMPLE

3.0 out of 5 stars Covered in sticky labels!, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: "Egg Bounce Ball, 2 supplied"
The items themselves were fine - exactly what we'd expected. However all four we received were covered in a huge white stickyl label with barcode etc which was really hard to get off and left a residue which has now gathered dirt and turned black. Unfortunately we didn't have time to return them as we ordered them for Christmas and the residue was the first thing our 4 yr old noticed about them when he opened his Christmas stocking.

Low-GI Vegetarian Cookbook
Low-GI Vegetarian Cookbook
by Rose Elliot

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite cookbook, 5 Feb. 2007
As a lifelong vegetarian I've stopped buying cookbooks as they tend to be a bit samey. However this was given to me recently as a gift and I'm finding it totally inspirational and loving being back in the kitchen.

It's got some really useful nutritional information that I was previously unaware of, loads of interesting suggestions for upping your intake of particular minerals and most importantly, every single recipe looks absolutely delicious.

The GI diet info is really useful but almost by the by - eat this food and you won't feel like you're denying yourself a thing.

I can't think of a bad thing to say about it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2007 10:01 AM GMT