Profile for Anne > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ABC Café / Red & Black
ABC Café / Red & Black

3.0 out of 5 stars DOWNLOADING, 5 Feb. 2013
I personally find downloading music from the Amazon website quite complicated and probably won't be doing it too often. Have used other sites much easier

Colony Toasted Cinnamon Reed Diffuser Refill
Colony Toasted Cinnamon Reed Diffuser Refill

2.0 out of 5 stars Reed Diffuser refill, 25 Jan. 2013
I had a reed diffuser in my bathroom which had run out so bought this to refill the container and also another in a bedroom. I found that it left little to no aroma at all and am very disappointed. Won't be buying again

Chu Chu Ua (English Translated)
Chu Chu Ua (English Translated)

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult Download, 15 Oct. 2012
I have downloaded many times before but did find this site particularly annoying. I paid and lost it once and was reminded that I had already downloaded it when I went to purchase it again but, obviously, went ahead as I hadn't successfully downloaded last time. This time I have got most of the song but the download says "incomplete", but I do seem to have most of the song.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Shower mat, 25 Jun. 2012
I didn't want the usual heavy rubber non-slip shower mat so I decided to try this mat and I am SO pleased I did. It still has suckers on the underside, which are necessary of course but it is light and very soft but does the job it is designed for PERFECTLY. Very pleased. Can suction to the side of the tiles in my shower cubicle until it has dripped dry then roll it up to store.

Pop Up Supa Den childrens play tent
Pop Up Supa Den childrens play tent

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, 25 Mar. 2012
This pop up tent is ideal for kids to play in the garden and it has a floor so they can sit in it. It has NOT got a UV filter (as suggested by another reviewer) and I think this should be pointed out in case someone thinks they can use it as beach protection for a very young child to sleep in. It will get VERY hot inside the tent in a sunny position. Easily pops up but I couldn't fold it down again by looking at the terrible set of diagrams with the tent. Had to watch on Youtube and if you go to the website of the company who make it, you can print out more specific instructions. It took me ages to find all this out though so this should save you a bit of time.

Canon FC E30 E3 E16 E31 - photocopier copier fax laser toner cartridge black E-30
Offered by The Jolly Savage Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Toner Cartridge, 17 Mar. 2012
Arrived promptly and well packaged. Toner produces excellent black clear copies and time will tell how many copies it will produce. Price is high but in line with the cost of all of these toners. Bit dubious about trying refilled toners though

FLYERS Liquorice with Fruit Crystal Centre 60 Pieces
FLYERS Liquorice with Fruit Crystal Centre 60 Pieces
Offered by The Sweet Pot

4.0 out of 5 stars Giant Flyers licquorice, 9 Feb. 2012
i Love these licquorice sticks with the "sherbet" type filling. My mistake though, as I thought they were going to be in individual packets but there were 60 in one polythene wrap. I had to put them in individually polythene bags to keep them fresh.

I'M Toys 22006 Glutting Giraffe
I'M Toys 22006 Glutting Giraffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 9 Feb. 2012
This wooden toy was bought for my 11 month old grandson and he loves it. It is well made and sturdy but at first he did keep pulling it over as he tried to put the rolling wooden pieces into the giraffe's "mouth". Having said that, he soon got used to "feeding" the giraffe and got the hang of the right way to put the pieces in his mouth and doesn't try to stand up by holding it so much now. Great toy - recommend it.

TASSIMO Carte Noire Latte Macchiato 16 Capsules, 8 Servings (Pack of 5, Total 80 Capsules, 40 servings)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Coffee, 22 Dec. 2011
Delivery was brilliant. I have bought this produce before but for anyone who has not, the description can be misleading when it says there are 16 T Discs in each pack. There are, of course, but you need two to make one coffee so each pack is 8 cups of coffee and you get five packs - a total of 40 coffees. Still brilliant value compared with supermarkets. I add a Monin coffee syrup (roasted hazelnut is delicious) and it makes a lovely indulgent coffee - a treat once a day!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Descaling Tablets, 19 Aug. 2011
My Tassimo's red light came on and I had to look up in the book what it meant as I have had it a couple of years and it had never come on before. Apparently the machine needed descaling so I ordered this product and it now works a treat!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4