Profile for Amy K-H > Reviews

Amy K-H

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars New favourite dress! <3, 22 Jan. 2016
It's a gorgeous dress! I'm very slim and an 8 fits like a glove (so maybe buy a size up as I'm usually a 6). It's a lovely dress that hangs amazingly well!
For the price of £6 it's astonishing, but I would still see it as a bargain at full price!
Love it and had so many people compliment it!
Easily my favourite dress!

Coavas Laptop Stand Table Desk Height and Notebook Board Angle Adjustable Desk with Mouse Board and Castors - Black
Offered by CORNER LOVE

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job nicely!, 9 Oct. 2015
While I doubted the durability of some of the mechanisms on this to start with, the finished item seems strong and works nicely! I do wish it could extend a bit higher than the 92cm but I still love it as it it. It's excellent value for the price and I'm already getting good use from it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 19, 2016 6:58 AM BST

Learn Hangul in One Hour: A Complete Course on How to Teach Yourself the Korean Writing System: Volume 1
by Allen D. Williams PhD

1.0 out of 5 stars SAVE YOURSELF, 9 May 2015
Set back my learning by WEEKS
I'm a Korean learner and this book was very honestly my biggest mistake in learning. It was poorly written and clearly not thought through. My boyfriend at the time of buying this was Korean and he thought it was a joke to stop people learning.
There are FAR better Korean books you can get on Amazon (more expensive, but you see this is what you get when you skimp on education)

iPhone 5s Case, iPhone SE Case - ULAK Flip Premium Synthetic leather Stand Wallet Case Cover for Apple iPhone 5S 5 SE (Purple)

2.0 out of 5 stars WAS good.... then it wasn't, 9 May 2015
Bought this and while it was okay for a couple weeks of very light use, it quickly wore out to the point that the strap (and the hole it clipped through) failed me at the time I needed it most. Phone hit the ground like there was nothing there to save it at all. Shame. It was a nice design and such but, just like most things these days, not made to last more than a few weeks :(

TeckNet® C016 USB HD 720P Webcam, 5 MegaPixel, 5G Lens, USB Microphone & 6 LED
TeckNet® C016 USB HD 720P Webcam, 5 MegaPixel, 5G Lens, USB Microphone & 6 LED
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars but this TINY TINY webcam actually gets great results! the manual focus means you can set ..., 9 May 2015
Being a £10 camera I expected it to honestly be a bit junk, but this TINY TINY webcam actually gets great results! the manual focus means you can set it yourself (and you aren't constantly fighting with the evil of auto focus) and it's great! good buy!

Blue Microphones Snowball Omnidirectional/Cardioid USB Microphone - Black
Blue Microphones Snowball Omnidirectional/Cardioid USB Microphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 9 May 2015
Fantastic quality microphone. So easy to set up and use. Never fails and wouldn't change it for the world! Couldn't have found a better deal!

Beauty Without Cruelty Natural Infusion Moisturising Lipstick Rosewood 61
Beauty Without Cruelty Natural Infusion Moisturising Lipstick Rosewood 61

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 May 2015
Bought for my sister for Christmas who, as a vegetarian, has a hard time finding ethically sound makeups in pink. She absolutely loves it and is thrilled to have been introduced to such a good company - She's been on a helluva shopping spree since hearing about them!!!

Fireball Cinnamon Whisky Liqueur, 70 cl
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky Liqueur, 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, I can't go back!, 9 May 2015
This whiskey is SO GOOD! It's sweet, firey, rich and is actually a very nice quality whiskey too! They could easily have put the flavour into a cheap and nasty whiskey, but they have actually done a great job at taking an already good whiskey and making it sooo much better with the addition of the cinnamon. It BURNS, but I like the fire!!!
This whiskey is actually really strong too, which made it even more fun! DEFINITELY buying again!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally meaningless, 16 Jan. 2014
I can read Japanese. When I got this I spent 20 minutes looking over it wondering why none of it made sense and blamed my comprehension.
I have a Japanese friend who took a look at it and told me it was totally senseless and that I would look like a real idiot if I wore it in Japan.
So, sure, it's a Jack Daniels style design made up of Japanese characters. But it's complete gibberish which destroys the entire point.
Note - I checked the Japanese site Rakuten looking for a proper one, but it was sadly in English. But at least their English was correct!

Pineapple Women's Stereo Lace-Up
Pineapple Women's Stereo Lace-Up

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly good shoes, 5 Jan. 2011
I received these shoes today and I like them. They do feel strangely low at the back making them a bit odd (as if the shoes is coming off) and will require breaking in. I bought these shoe is with intention to exercise in and they will suffice nicely though I will have to wear them around the house for a couple of days before they are flexible enough for the gym.
They have quite good arch support and are a good size and breathable so they are overall a good product.

Page: 1 | 2