Profile for Sheila Dixon > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Celestron Compact Weather Station with Barometer 47003 Silver
Celestron Compact Weather Station with Barometer 47003 Silver
Offered by astroshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time in excellent packaging, at first not sure if I had ..., 3 Jan. 2016
Arrived on time in excellent packaging, at first not sure if I had set it up correctly but after a few days everything was working well,attractive as well as functional, the back light is very good. Now I can see immediately that my Celestron Weather Station is forcasting for the next 24 hours at least.
Also temperature, ambience and humidity well impressed.

Antler Suitcase Saturn 4-Wheel Case, Medium, 80 Liters, Burgundy
Antler Suitcase Saturn 4-Wheel Case, Medium, 80 Liters, Burgundy

5.0 out of 5 stars I was very pleased with my red Antler suitcase, 6 Sept. 2015
I was very pleased with my red Antler suitcase, it arrived well packaged, the case is smart,was just as described easy to manouver, light but strong with an attached TSA lock plus a 10 year guarantee, what more could I ask for?. I'm looking forward to using it very soon but only the years will tell it's durability and how it comes through the different airports, as handling of cases can often lead to damage caused by mechanism or mis-handling.

Edith Piaf: Her Greatest Chansons
Edith Piaf: Her Greatest Chansons
Offered by Music-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars but like so many albumns there arecertain tracks that are repeated ..., 29 July 2015
I purchased this for a relative therefore I haven't listened to it personally, but like so many albumns there arecertain tracks that are repeated which is a bit unfortunate as there are other songs I would have liked included e.g."Lovers for a Day". As we are both admirers of Edith Piaf I'm sure my relative will be delighted.

B You Turns
B You Turns

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my one year old great grandson, it was packaged excellently, 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: B You Turns (Toy)
B You Turns, I bought this for my one year old great grandson, it was packaged excellently. He took to the steering wheel immediately and was absorbed by the lights, music, panel display, horn and turning the wheel itself. The beauty of it is that he uses it in the car, sitting in his high chair, placed on the coffee table, well worth the money.

Easy Windows 8.1
Easy Windows 8.1
by Mark Edward Soper

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for those who aren't confident, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Easy Windows 8.1 (Paperback)
Clear easy to understand, great illustrations, able to dib in as and when needed. I was quite intimidated by windows 8.1 and was getting frustrated, now though I'm at least beginning to enjoy the computer and the book.

x10 60w SBC B15 Golf Ball / Round Ball G45 Small Bayonet Cap 220-240v Light Bulbsv - Philips Softone

4.0 out of 5 stars Silly me, I didn't look properly to see what size the bayonet end was. Otherwise everything was as the company said it would be, 29 Nov. 2013
Huge packaging for such a smallish item could have got another 4/5 same size items in, but very well internally protected. Arrived sooner than I expected well done.

Angelcare AC300 Movement Only Baby Monitor
Angelcare AC300 Movement Only Baby Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd been told about the Angel Care baby monitor so decided to invest in one for the arrival of our great grand son., 29 Nov. 2013
The parents (our grandson and his wife) are delighted with the monitor and the several different built-in facilities. No worrying and jumping up and down to see if baby is ok as every movement, sound or lack either of gives them peace of mind plus assurances that baby is well.

Lenovo G500S 15.6-inch Laptop (Black) - (Intel Pentium 2020M 2.4GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, BT, Intregrated Graphics, Windows 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought a Lenovo laptop several years ago and was pleased with it's ease of use, appearance, robust build and longevity,, 29 Nov. 2013
Although I'm a bit of a techno-phobic and nearing my eighties I love working with this laptop even though I'm not familiar with windows 8 I'm getting round it gradually. My last Lenovo laptop was so good I didn't hesitate for long on replacing it with a newer model. It is robust, has clear on screen display ( except for the written instructions which are very small) and good colours,the keyboard is comfortable ( being ergonomic) and quiet. However I do need to use it for a longer period of time to test how long the battery will last. If it lasts and is as good as my previous machine I will be pleased.

NUESTRAS CANCIONES_VOL 1
NUESTRAS CANCIONES_VOL 1
Offered by EliteDigital UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Unusual CD for me., 24 Sept. 2013
This was a recording that I hadn't heard of until recently, and I wanted one particular track that I've longed for for years.
So relaxing,
The sound is excellent, and I'm very pleased with all the tracks. Anna Mouskouri is one of my favourite singers.

Decrescent SmartPad Silicone Anti Slip Car Dash - Mat Black
Decrescent SmartPad Silicone Anti Slip Car Dash - Mat Black

5.0 out of 5 stars To Have and to Hold, 2 Mar. 2013
Excellent, it holds my phone, ipod or any thing that I place on it firmly, yet can be released with ease.

Page: 1 | 2