Profile for Jean Sullivan > Reviews

Content by Jean Sullivan

Jean Sullivan "nee Ellis" (East Anglia)

The Children of Húrin
The Children of Húrin
by J. R. R. Tolkien

5.0 out of 5 stars The Children of Hurin - JRR Tolkien, 5 Jan. 2010
This review is from: The Children of Húrin (Hardcover)
I'm a Tolkien fan and couldn't put the book down. I read long into the night and into the early hours of the morning and left the tedious housework, washing, etc.and entered the realms of fantasy and unknown worlds. This very powerful stoy was so exciting and I thoroughly recommend it to anyone who wants to escape into the world of imagination.

How to Trace Your Family History on the Internet
How to Trace Your Family History on the Internet
by Reader's Digest

5.0 out of 5 stars How to trace your family history on the INTERNET, 5 Jan. 2010
I thought this to be a very user friendly reference book and although I haven't put the information into practice yet I'm looking forward to doing so and feel sure that I will be dipping into the book for a long time to come yet. I didn't feel intimidated about the language used as it appeared to be on my level, which is pretty basic when it comes to INTERNET use. I'm so pleased I bought it and have already recommended it to like-minded senior friends.