Profile for Sheena > Reviews

Sheena

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Christmas Shopper, 24 Nov. 2015
Delighted with my purchase. Bought to wear as a bit of fun at our Memory Cafe Christmas party. Quality of material as expected as reflected in the price. Dress exactly as described. Bought larger size, after reading other reviews. Can't believe how quickly my order was delivered. I'm highly delighted.

High Visibility Childrens Safety Vest Waistcoat Jacket Small Size
High Visibility Childrens Safety Vest Waistcoat Jacket Small Size
Offered by School Wear United & Ayra® Mens Wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality purchase, 3 Aug. 2014
Bought this item for my godson. Very pleased with the quality of the jacket. Would recommend .

Pack of 200 Peel and Seal Clear Cellophane Bags for A5 Greeting Cards or C5 Envelopes - 167mm x 230mm
Offered by POLYBAGSTORES

5.0 out of 5 stars another satisfactory purchase, 3 Aug. 2014
Items arrived on date as promised. Very pleased with service and with the quality of my purchase.

My Bonnie: How dementia stole the love of my life
My Bonnie: How dementia stole the love of my life
by John Suchet

5.0 out of 5 stars TRUE LOVE STORY, 26 July 2014
What a beautifully written book.....filled with love, sadness, laughter and tears.
Gives a very real insight into the reality of the cruel disease Dementia and how it can affect both the person with the illness and loved ones.

Ceramic Mini Pink Heart Pattern Salt and Pepper Set
Ceramic Mini Pink Heart Pattern Salt and Pepper Set
Offered by Bargain Goods 2 U

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth a salt, 18 Aug. 2013
Bought these for a friend for a laugh. I thought they were poor quality and looked cheap...and overpriced .wouldn't recommend.

Character World 135 x 200 cm One Direction Boyfriend Single Panel Duvet Set, Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy little girl, 18 Aug. 2013
Bought this for my Grandaughter who is a fan and she loves it. Very pleased with the quality and the price.

Is It Just Me?
Is It Just Me?
by Miranda Hart

2.0 out of 5 stars Is it Just me ? or What !, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Is It Just Me? (Paperback)
Bought this on a recommendation from a friend and because I enjoy watching Miranda on TV . I was very disappointed the book was soooooo boring. I didn't get much further than the first chapter....Not very funny I found it very boring !!

Smelly Socks
Smelly Socks
by Robert N. Munsch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Reading for Kids, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Smelly Socks (Paperback)
Bought this for my 4 yrs. old Granddaughter. She absolutely loved this story book and her big sister enjoyed reading it to her.

Mcvicar - Original Sound Track
Mcvicar - Original Sound Track

5.0 out of 5 stars Musical Magic, 1 May 2013
Bought this for my partner who is delighted with this album. Priced competitively. Mofre than happy with my purchase. Thanks

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Flip Case - Pebble Blue
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Flip Case - Pebble Blue
Offered by Smartize UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Phone Covered, 1 May 2013
Item was as described and was delivered on time. The Flip case was good quality for the price. I would have kept it only.... I got the model of phone I had wrong.....Would certainly recommend this item

Page: 1 | 2