Profile for kos > Reviews

Content by kos

kos

The Blackwell Lessons (Teacher Student Romance): New Adult / College Romance (Ivy Lessons Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Growing love, 4 July 2015
Great book in the series. The that Marc and Sophia have grows stronger and more powerful. Beautiful next step in their journey of love.

Tamaris 22118, Womens Ballet Pumps, Blue (Ocean (803)), 8 UK (42 EU)
Tamaris 22118, Womens Ballet Pumps, Blue (Ocean (803)), 8 UK (42 EU)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 17 Jun. 2015
A little hard wearing and not comfy as they are hard.

Superga 2750 Fabric Bahamas, Unisex Adults Low-Top Sneakers, Green (Tropical Past Green/Dahlia), 8 UK (42 EU)
Offered by DHAUZER

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jun. 2015
Great fit and super comfy

Seduced (Undercover Part 1 - New Adult Romantic Suspense)
Seduced (Undercover Part 1 - New Adult Romantic Suspense)

5.0 out of 5 stars Undercover love!, 17 Jun. 2015
I was hooked! Brilliant series of books that twist and turn through a secret love that becomes an undercover love!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty little case, 3 Jan. 2014
I wanted to brighten my iPad mini for Christmas and loved this case however I did realise on purchasing it that I wouldn't be able to still use my front Smart Cover. So the front screen is completely bare in this case. Ideal for use in doors or more delicate users but my iPad is in and out of bags being read when walking, at work, on the train etc and just worried me that it wasn't fully protected in my bag.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for Christmas, 3 Jan. 2014
I've had lots of comments on my Christmas case!! For the money great festive case to make your phone Christmassy and protected well.

Fibre Optic light Lamp LED Color Changing Blue Stand Night Xmas Party Wedding Decoration by Familymall

3.0 out of 5 stars Very light, 3 Jan. 2014
I got this for my cousin who is severely disabled but it's too light as he knocks it over even with batteries in.

Kipling Teagan S Unisex Travel Duffle - Brown Snake
Kipling Teagan S Unisex Travel Duffle - Brown Snake

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hand luggage bag, 3 Jan. 2014
I have one in navy so got this one for my mum for Christmas! Can collapse almost flat so it fits easily within another suitcase for those shopping trips away!!

Naava Women's 9 ct Yellow Gold Diamond Heart Earrings
Naava Women's 9 ct Yellow Gold Diamond Heart Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful little hearts, 29 Dec. 2013
Was worried about the size and not seeing before I brought them but when they arrived they were a perfect size and really matched the photo. Perfect

Tall, Dark & Lonely (Pyte/Sentinel Series Book 1)
Tall, Dark & Lonely (Pyte/Sentinel Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars great read!, 23 May 2013
Amazing book I couldn't put it down had to finish and now for the next book! That's my bank holiday weekend sorted!