Profile for J. Michaels > Reviews

Content by J. Michaels

J. Michaels "h.w. Caoimhe" (UK)

Eat. Nourish. Glow.: 10 easy steps for losing weight, looking younger & feeling healthier
by Amelia Freer

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 28 April 2015
Nourish your body with simple, healthy foods; take supplements if your feel they're necessary. That's it in a nutshell!

Knit Pro Needle View Sizer
Knit Pro Needle View Sizer

5.0 out of 5 stars DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN, 6 Dec. 2013
A very handy gadget for my knitting bag; everyone should have one. The built in ruler is an added bonus.

Vaastu shastra
Vaastu shastra
by Dr. Patra

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT GOOD FENG SHUI, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Vaastu shastra (Paperback)
Poor rating is probably more to do with "poor choice" on my behalf. As a Feng Shui enthusiast, I expected something similar from this book but it was too academic and not much fun.

Knitted Letters: Knit Your Own Letters and Words into Clothes, Cushions and More
by Catherine Hirst

4.0 out of 5 stars XMAS COASTERS, 6 Dec. 2013
I wanted to personalise items for our Fun with Fabric project at Kidzeco, so this gives me a good start. I'm a beginner knitter and so I wasn't looking for anything too complicated. I have already made a set of NOEL coasters with red, glittery letters on a white cotton background and they worked out fine.

Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life: How to Use Feng Shui to Get Love, Money, Respect, and Happiness
by Karen Rauch Carter

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 5 Nov. 2012
I was disappointed to learn that this book uses the Black Hat and not the compass method, which I am used to.

ESS Ladies' Women Stainless Steel Case Black Pattern Front Necklace Pendant Pocket Watch WP021

5.0 out of 5 stars WICKED WATCH, 14 Sept. 2012
I don't like to wear a watch but occasionally I do have to work to a timeline so when I'm leaving the house I simply put on this pendant and I can refer to it whenever I need to. Looks great and very functional.

Witches' Datebook 2007
Witches' Datebook 2007
by Jennifer Hewitson
Edition: Spiral-bound

1.0 out of 5 stars My Mistake, 4 July 2011
I must have been having a senior moment when I ordered this; I thought it was a current (therefore usable)edition. I don't understand why a 2007 diary would still be on sale!

Kissing the Hag: The Dark Goddess and the Unacceptable Nature of Women
Kissing the Hag: The Dark Goddess and the Unacceptable Nature of Women
by Emma Restall-Orr

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the Most Accessible Book I've Read, 16 Jun. 2010
I'm not really being fair by entering this review; the style was so dry that I haven't progressed very far. I plan to get back to it one day but was very disappointed and I am therefore not inclined to try her latest book even though the title is appealing.

Grey's Anatomy - Season 1-4 Complete [DVD]
Grey's Anatomy - Season 1-4 Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ellen Pompeo
Offered by PREMIER-ONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Next Instalment Please, 8 Mar. 2010
Product was received in tip top condition in a timely fashion. I have been glued to the telly ever since. I loaned the first Series to my friend and her husband is now also hooked on Grey's Anatomy. I'm trying to get a reasonably priced copy of Series 5 now.