Profile for D. J. Edwards > Reviews

Content by D. J. Edwards

D. J. Edwards "Dave Edwards" (Rugeley UK)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gear for your DJI Phantom, 23 Sept. 2014
Not quite up to the quality of the original gear but pretty close! Great value. Recommended!

DURAGADGET Black Leather Book Style Folio Case & Cover - Custom Designed For The Barnes And Noble Nook Simple Touch With GlowLight

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb real leather case at a great price!, 6 Jan. 2014
I bought a Nook Simple Touch with Glowlight over the Christmas period and was looking for a protective case when I came across the Duragadget cover on here. It looked to good to be true at just under £9 including P&P for a REAL LEATHER case?
Looking closely at the pictures I couldn’t see cutaways for the main on/off button or the page turn buttons on the nook but since I use swipe to turn the pages and never really power the Nook down I didn’t really see any problems so I placed an order. I needn’t have worried anyhow as the case I received does in fact have a hole for the on off switch and cutaways for the page turn buttons. A few other people have already commented in previous reviews that they couldn’t tell that this was a “seconds grade” item, I have to agree – I can’t see ay fault with the case. One VERY slight niggle, the magnets that hold the fold-over catch could do with being a little stronger but that’s being super picky! It’s a really nice quality item so if you’re looking for a case for your Nook Simple Touch with Glowlight I can recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 10 Dec. 2013
Bought this wireless extender hoping that it would boost the pathetic coverage of my Virgin "Super(joke)hub" and enable my poor daughter to use her laptop and phone in her bedroom which is barely 25 feet from the offending piece of junk.
Followed the quick setup and used the WPS pairing as instructed.
My daughter now has 4 bars out of 5 signal where previously she had zero!
Recommended!