Profile for JWilson > Reviews

Content by JWilson

JWilson

Shopkins Series 2 (Pack of 12)
Shopkins Series 2 (Pack of 12)
Offered by Crystal Clear Discounts

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 packs, 2 weeks apart both the same., 30 Jun. 2015
I bought 2 packs of these a few weeks apart, to my annoyance both of the packs are exactly the same, even the 2 that are wrapped up. The point in this product is to collect them all, not to buy 2 packs and them both be the same.

Supreme Petfoods Stickle Timothy Hay and Herbs 100 g
Supreme Petfoods Stickle Timothy Hay and Herbs 100 g

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great item and my rabbits love them, 18 Dec. 2014
This is a great item and my rabbits love them, it's just a shame right before Christmas the price has been changed from £2.49 (addon item) to £2.49+£4.95 postage, pretty ridiculous since in most shops they retail at £1.99 (if you can find them).

Miadomodo Office Swivel Chair Ergonomic Height Adjustable Office Furniture (Black & Blue)
Offered by JAGO24 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap chair for fairly good quality overall., 17 Dec. 2013
I decided to buy this after reading all the 4/5 star reviews on it although I would like people not to expect too much from this chair as it is VERY cheap, half the holes for the screws (on the chair I received) were all misaligned so for several of the holes I have had to improvise to make sure the chair stays together, overall 3/5 can't really expect a lot from a cheap chair but its good quality for the price.

300 [2007] [DVD]
300 [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gerard Butler
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality..., 4 April 2012
This review is from: 300 [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this item and after playing it I was shocked... the quality is terrible, the only thing I can compare the quality of the film too is a cheap copy... it is pixelly/distorted and looks like their is powder off sorts on everything and everyone...

Resident Evil - Apocalypse [DVD] [2004]
Resident Evil - Apocalypse [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Milla Jovovich
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Wtf is with this quality?, 29 Jan. 2012
I have bought this DVD 2 times from amazon now and both copies stop working with exactly 31 mins left... Idc for returning and claiming my money back as its only like £6 but seriously... 2 copies that dont work... neither of them will even run on my PC as they are not recognised as dvds on it...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2016 3:45 PM GMT