Profile for LittleMan > Reviews

Content by LittleMan

LittleMan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Pick Geek Guitar Picks, 51 Cool Custom Picks (Plectrums) For Your Electric, Acoustic, or Bass Guitar - Medium, Heavy, Thin, (Light), Gifted in a Unique Pick Holder Bag - All Your Picks in One Place - A Perfect Gift - Enhance Your Pick Selection Now!
Offered by Antony Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Gift, 7 Sept. 2016
I bought these for my 20 year old nephew and he was thrilled with them - this is obvioulsy a great gift for someone who uses picks!!!

AFUNTA Tablet Mount Holder Floor Desk Sofa Bed Stand Adjustable Portable Foldable for Tablet iPad 2 3 4 5 Samsung Iphone6/6 plus ,Lazy Man Lazy beside Bed, Car, Bedroom, Kitchen, Office, Bathroom
Offered by Afunta UK

5.0 out of 5 stars No more aching arms ..., 31 Aug. 2016
This is a great stand - I use it in bed so I don't have to hold my ipad above me resulting in aching arms. Wish I'd come across it sooner!

Sesame Snaps Muti Pack 30 g x 4  (Pack of 10, 40 in total)
Sesame Snaps Muti Pack 30 g x 4 (Pack of 10, 40 in total)

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely snack ..., 31 Aug. 2016
Yummy - haven't had these in years since moving abroad but had the urge so ordered some, and they are just how I remember them! Delicious, and great to have in the bottom of your bag in case you suddenly feel hungry.

GloBrite Solar Globe Fairy Lights 30 Led Crystal Ball Patio String Light for Outdoor Garden

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't like pink ..., 31 Aug. 2016
Ewww. Not warm white at all but pale pink. These lights do not match any of my other warm white solar fairy lights I have in the garden and stick out like a sore thumb. I guess you get what you pay for and these were cheap. I will go back to paying a little more but getting the warm white shade I like.

peha® Wood Wedges / Wheel Chocks, Natural Beech, 65 x 20 x 6 mm (10 Pcs)
peha® Wood Wedges / Wheel Chocks, Natural Beech, 65 x 20 x 6 mm (10 Pcs)
Offered by peha® bestgliders

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Gems, 21 Aug. 2016
I needed a tiny wedge to hold open a door in a narrow passage - normal wedges are too thick and bulky - these little ones are just the ticket. Perfect!

A. Wainwright Diary 2017 (Diaries 2017)
A. Wainwright Diary 2017 (Diaries 2017)
by Alfred Wainwright
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars I JUST LOVE IT!, 20 July 2016
Well I know a lot of people are up in arms about this new version of the Wainwright diary, but I JUST LOVE IT and have just received my copy for 2017! For me it is the perfect size for home and handbag, the paper is non-smudge and the cover is flexible. I really love this. Bigger than the old pocket size and smaller than the old desk size. Maybe this should have been a 3rd size added to the range to keep everyone happy? I will certainly be buying this every year ...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2016
Excellent case and very good price.

Vermints Organic Ginger Mint 40 g (Pack of 6)
Vermints Organic Ginger Mint 40 g (Pack of 6)

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope, not for me ..., 27 April 2016
Very disappointing. Seems to be a lack of ginger and mint flavours here. More like a pepper sugar tablet. Can't even give these away as none of my friends like them either. Just going to go back to my Polos and naural ginger pieces instead.

Original Polo Mints 24g (Pack of 48)
Original Polo Mints 24g (Pack of 48)
Offered by Ever After Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, 15 April 2016
Yum yum - my favourite - great to buy in bulk as I eat so many!

FRANK Umbrella Stand
FRANK Umbrella Stand
Offered by Dkbees

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 15 April 2016
A really lovely wicker basket which I use for my walking sticks - well made and comes with a plastic tray in the bottom. This should last many years!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5