Profile for Cadgelin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Weedol 2 Granular Concentrate Weedkiller, 12 Sachets
Weedol 2 Granular Concentrate Weedkiller, 12 Sachets

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked well., 18 July 2014
Hi I am Daisy the dandelion and thought you might like to know of the sad death of some of my pals. They were growing happily close by me. Steve the stinging nettle, George the wild grass and a few other pals I had not got to know very well. Well there they were growing very well and spreading all over the place when this woman came along to give them a drink, which I thought was very kind of her as it had been very hot. After a day or so my pals started to feel unwell and look a bit sorry for themselves. Well I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke one morning and saw they were all brown and dying !! How awful. What a cruel thing to do. Oh my goodness here comes that same woman again with a watering can. HELP.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 18, 2014 2:40 PM BST

KabelDirekt 7.5m HDMI Cable compatible with HDMI 2.0a/b, 2.0, 1.4a (Ultra HD, 4K, 3D, Full HD, 1080p, HDR, ARC, Highspeed with Ethernet) - TOP Series

4.0 out of 5 stars Very long, 21 Jun. 2014
I used to have to watch programmes that I had missed from the T.V on the computer but my son suggested that I buy an HDMI cable so that we could connect it from the computer to the T.V. What a great idea, I can now watch programmes on a big screen instead of the computer screen. It is plenty long enough for what we wanted but it is better to be too long than too short.

Moon Landing (Deluxe Edition)
Moon Landing (Deluxe Edition)
Offered by MediaMerchants

4.0 out of 5 stars Good listening, 21 Jun. 2014
My son found a track from this album on the internet and thought I might like it, I listened to it and I did. I found it on Amazon and listened to the sample of the tracks and decided to order it. It arrived quickly and I played it and found that I like most of the songs. It was also good value as it came with a free download. I don't know if a 61 year old is supposed to like this sort of music but I do!!

Ashley Housewares Triple Venetian Blind Cleaner - Removable, Hand Washable Microfibre Fabric Duster For Wet Or Dry Cleaning Of Slats
Offered by e Sales Pro Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 21 Jun. 2014
I had one of these for years but it broke and have been looking for another one to replace it. I found this on Amazon and it looked just like the one I had before. When it arrived it was exactly the same. I find it cleans the blinds best if used wet as it then picks up the dust much better. It washes okay and the covers from the one I broke fit it so I now have three covers for it.

Canon Pixma IP7250 - Canon PGI-550PGBKXL/ CLI-551XL BK/C/M/Y Original High Capacity 5 Ink Cartridge Pack [Importacion de UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great delivery, 20 Jun. 2014
I had been looking for ink cartridges to fit our new Canon printer, for when the ones that came with it run out, couldn't believe how expensive they were. Then I found these. Great price and delivery. I wanted the XL ones so they would last longer. The only thing I didn't like was that they were posted in three different packets and one of them did not arrive until a few days after the others so I phoned and explained and was told if it did not arrive I should phone them back and they would sort it out. Luckily it did arrive so I received them all. I think it would have been better to post them all in one parcel so they could not go astray.

Oral-B TriZone Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads Powered by Braun - Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps your mouth feeling fresh, 25 May 2014
I have had an Oral-B toothbrush for many years and use these along with the Precision heads regularly and find that they both make your teeth and mouth feel clean and fresh.

Oral-B PrecisionClean Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads Powered by Braun - Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps your teeth feeling clean, 25 May 2014
I have had an Ora B electric toothbrush for many years and use these daily along with the Tri Zone heads. Both the heads make your teeth feel as though thy have had a proper clean, thus making your mouth feel fresh.

Womens Leather Handbag / Shoulder Bag with Side Mobile Pocket ( Black )
Womens Leather Handbag / Shoulder Bag with Side Mobile Pocket ( Black )
Offered by Bags67

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice leather bag, 25 May 2014
I ordered this bag along with the Soft Nappa bag as I couldn't decide which one to go for. I am going to my son's Graduation in July and have bought the suit and shoes and wanted a bag to with it. They both arrived together very quickly and were both great bags. The Soft Nappa matched my shoes best so have kept that one and unfortunately are going to have to return this one. It has two zipped pockets at the top, one with a zipped pocket inside, one zipped pocket at the front and another one at the back. It also has a pouch for a phone at the side which as a previous review stated is not big enough for a smart phone, but you could put keys/tickets etc in it. It feels good quality and the price is brilliant. I would recommend this and as I said before I would have kept it if I did not want a bag to specifically match an outfit.

Womens Super Soft Nappa Leather Shoulder Bag / Handbag with Two Main Zipped Compartments (Black / Brown / Navy / Beige / Tan)
Price: £10.50 - £16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, soft leather, 25 May 2014
I ordered this bag along with another to look at as I couldn't decide which one to go for. I am going to my son's Graduation in July and have bought the suit and shoes and wanted a bag to go with them. I saw two bags and ordered them both to check how they would match. Both bags were great but this one matched the best. It is lovely and soft, has two zipped compartments at the top, one with a zipped inner pocket, a zipped compartment at the back and one at the front. It does not have a phone pouch but you could always put it in the front compartment. It is not too big or small. I would have kept both bags but I don't really need two new bags. I was also very pleased with the speed of delivery. Thanks Amazon.

Buddy Step Counter Sports Package (Black) - with Lanyard and Arm/Ankle Strap
Buddy Step Counter Sports Package (Black) - with Lanyard and Arm/Ankle Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 8 May 2014
I am a 61 year old who decided to get fit by running. I thought it would be nice to see how far I was running so bought this. I got my son to help me set it up as I am not very technical. Unfortunately it is set up to show kilometres and not miles so I don't really know how far I have gone, I must get him to have a look to see if we can change it. I have not joined the on line chat that you can join as I am not interested in that but I am sure some people would find that helpful. It is very easy to fit on your ankle or arm, I put it on my ankle as I thought it would be able to count steps better down there. It is comfortable and the case keeps it dry. It counts steps,distance and calories. I was very impressed with the company as they phoned me to ask how I was getting on with it and said if I needed any help just phone or email them. At the time I had not attempted to set it up so had no need for help. I would recommend this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9