Profile for honey > Reviews

Content by honey

honey

Page: 1 | 2
Timex Marathon Unisex TW5K84700 Quartz Watch with LCD Dial Digital Display and Black Resin Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 21 April 2016
This is my second Marathon Watch. I wear the watch everyday, and there's no need to take it off. You can wash up, go in the shower go swimming etc and it does not make any difference to it at all. Would definitely recommend them.

BLAZE STORM ELECTRIC SEMI AUTO GUN BLASTER SHOOTER WITH 20 SOFT FOAM DART BULLET TOYS

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, but my son has just informed me that ..., 25 Aug. 2015
Looks good, but my son has just informed me that it keeps sticking. It only shoots 1 bullet then it sticks. not sure how to resolve this.

LADIES DIAMANTE SANDALS WOMENS DRESSY EVENING PROM HEELS WEDDING BRIDAL SHOES 3-8 (UK 6 / EU 39, SILVER SATIN)
Offered by Fashion-Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jun. 2015
bought for my daughters best friend for her prom night. excellent service, highly recommended

HE08083SB16, Sapphire Blue, 16UK, Ever Pretty Deep V-neck Rhinestones Ruched Bust Long Evening Dress 08083
Offered by Ever Pretty Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars this was bought for my daughters best friend for their prom night, 16 Jun. 2015
this was bought for my daughters best friend for their prom night. have tried it on and it looks good, but prom night has not been yet. will definitely be wearing it. excellent prompt service, highly recommended.

Celebrity Quiz
Celebrity Quiz

5.0 out of 5 stars great app, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Celebrity Quiz (App)
Love this app it's challenging and makes you think about people you recognise but can't name, great game to play with family and friends or alone!

Farming Simulator - Extra Play (PC CD)
Farming Simulator - Extra Play (PC CD)
Offered by DVDGAMING DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of peace, 5 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my son, but my husband and daughter also go on it and spend hours on end competing with each other. It is a race at the moment who can get to the computer first, but I don't mind as it has been Christmas and very full on that I could do with a rest and I have actually got that with buying this Farming Simulator. I can chill out in peace - excellent and highly recommended

Farm Boy
Farm Boy
by Michael Morpurgo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great One, 19 April 2012
This review is from: Farm Boy (Paperback)
Bought this for my daughter, and my other two children are also going to read it when she has finished with it. Well worth buying, excellent book.

The Food Mixer Cookbook
The Food Mixer Cookbook
by Norma Miller

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 19 April 2012
Read all about the book before buying it, but it wasn't what I expected when it came, bit disappointed. A lot of the recipes that are in the book I definately would not try at all.

Kenwood Chef Flexible K Beater Attachment
Kenwood Chef Flexible K Beater Attachment

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent tool, 19 April 2012
It did what it said - as it mixes it scrapes the sides of the bowl. Excellent tool would definately recommend getting one if you haven't already.

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean 4181: Isla De la Muerta
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean 4181: Isla De la Muerta
Offered by eToys2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Happy, 12 Nov. 2011
My son bought this with his birthday money as he really likes Pirates of the Carribean, and is into lego big style.
As soon as it came he had it made up and has played over and over again with it.
Good value for money.