Profile for glylay > Reviews

Not Like Other Girls: Really Bad Poetry from My '90s Life
Not Like Other Girls: Really Bad Poetry from My '90s Life
by Jessie Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad bad poems, 9 May 2017
When I first read the title I thought well this most be one hell of a poem book. And it is. I'm not much of poem girl (expect for Shakespear or John Donne and such) but I liked it. I can't tell you if it's bad or good, I guess it's a book you have to discover for yourself.

Suicide Squad: Behind the Scenes with the Worst Heroes Ever
Suicide Squad: Behind the Scenes with the Worst Heroes Ever
by Signe Bergstrom

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is amazing! It's so much fun to explore every aspect ..., 6 Oct. 2016
This book is amazing! It's so much fun to explore every aspect of the movie through the book. I'm in love with the removable items they bring out the soul of the movie. I don't think I can remove and use them though they're just too precious.

TheBloody Chamber and Other Stories by Carter, Angela ( Author ) ON Jan-03-1998, Paperback
by Angela Carter

5.0 out of 5 stars You will love her stories, 4 Oct. 2014
Angela Carter's mind is gold. You will love her stories.

Howl's Moving Castle [DVD] [2005]
Howl's Moving Castle [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Chieko Baishô

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct. 2014
Howl's Moving Castle is one of the greatest movies that Ghibli has ever done. Pure magic and joy.

Warm Flannel Onesie Pajamas Adult Unisex One Piece Animal Pajamas Totoro (M(160-165cm))

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct. 2014
Totoro fans who hate cold this is your saviour.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Buttons, 29 Jun. 2014
In the picture these lovely buttons look more colorful yet in reality their colors look like faded away. Still loving them.

Whelm
Whelm

5.0 out of 5 stars Whelm, 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Whelm (Audio CD)
This album is a must! It's so pure and relaxing. Douglas is one hell of a musician. Go buy it!

Seven Hours
Seven Hours

5.0 out of 5 stars Douglas Dare, 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Seven Hours (Audio CD)
This young man knows how to make mind blowing music. I can see he will have a successful future ahead!

Electro Green Mens T-Shirt (Small)
Electro Green Mens T-Shirt (Small)
Offered by My Pet Frog

4.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Beware!, 24 Dec. 2013
I though I could pull it off if I bought the small sized one but it's still huge other than that it's a wonderful tee.

We're in the Music Biz
We're in the Music Biz
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Robots, 24 Dec. 2013
This review is from: We're in the Music Biz (Audio CD)
I'd not lie if I told you that this album is probably one of the greatest albums ever. It's full of energy and fun.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4