Profile for Dan Warry > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Slazenger Swimming Jammers Mens Charcoal/Blk/Sk Medium
Slazenger Swimming Jammers Mens Charcoal/Blk/Sk Medium
Offered by Sports Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars We're Jammin'.....I hope you like jammin too........(Bob), 11 Mar. 2017
This is the 3rd time that I've bought these jammers. They loose their shape after about 3 or 4 months, but that's probably because I swim 3 or 4 days a week. No problems to report. Good purchase. I buy the medium and they're a nice firm fit. I'm a 34 inch waist (ish).

Beartooth Gun Rifle Stock Comb Raising Kit - Black
Beartooth Gun Rifle Stock Comb Raising Kit - Black
Offered by Reid Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Gun fit sorted for less than £30 !!!! Get in !!!!!!!!!, 16 Feb. 2015
Don't know why I hesitated when buying this item. It does seem a tad expensive for what it is, but it's saving grace is that it works an absolute treat. I used it to raise the comb on my Remington Wingmaster which I had previously added a slip on butt pad to increase length of pull. This product has made the whole thing look better by covering the new pad.
It comes with many different sized pads which can be placed together for a finely tuned fit. The pads are not tacky but will not slip apart once held under the neoprene cover. It does take a while to get it adjusted properly but the end result is great, certainly cheaper than getting your stock altered.

Gun fit problem sorted for less than £30 !!! It's a no brainer people !!!!!!

2012 NEW DESIGN , 12V + 2x MOTORS RANGE ROVER STYLE KIDS RIDE ON RECHARGEABLE JEEP+REMOTE CONTROL

5.0 out of 5 stars What a hoot !!!, 1 Jan. 2015
The smile on my boys face was worth the purchase alone. It really shifts in fast mode, in fact, if you go from reverse to forward without a little pause it does a little wheelie !! (nearly flipped it).

Battery seems to last well and the overall package is well worth the money. Your kid WILL love it.

I don't know who's enjoying it more.........could be me !!!!

JDC Motorcycle Cover Waterproof - RAIN - L
JDC Motorcycle Cover Waterproof - RAIN - L
Offered by CMGT

5.0 out of 5 stars JDC smashes Oxford !!!!!!!!!!, 1 Jan. 2015
Buying this bike cover was one of my better decisions. I have used Oxford covers in the past, but in my opinion, they're way too expensive and fall to bits in no time.
I bought the large size for my Honda VFR and it fits perfectly. When placed over my bike it isn't stretched and sits about 2 inches off the ground. I prefer to see a little bit of tyre because my last cover was constantly sat in the wet and had developed a nice coating of algae !!!! The snails also found it quite accommodating.

Overall, a very well constructed cover which has some nice touches such as vents to prevent condensation, slots for your chain (front & back wheel), a big fat quick release buckle & strap underneath to stop your cover blowing away (Oxford cover had a piece of string) and a little zip up case to store it in.

If you're trawling through the ads to find a decent cover, just stop !!! Trust me, just save yourself some valuable time and buy this one.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars P.R.C JUNK, 8 Mar. 2013
Worked ok for about half a day. I threw it straight in the bin.

I can't believe that these things are for sale all over the place.........yes it's cheap, but come on guys !!

Not worth a **** !!!! P.R.C JUNK again !!!!

Daydream Ear Plugs Set of 2
Daydream Ear Plugs Set of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 8 Mar. 2013
These little gems are so easy to put in, and they are really comfortable to wear.
I am using them for Clay pigeon shooting and they are doing a great job.

Was sick of loosing my foam ear protectors so the cord is dead handy !!

Wash them off with soapy water.............dry them.........give them a little wipe with some anti bac stuff for good measure !!

What a great item.....do buy them !!!

StoreONE 18 Pack Foam Earbuds Earpad Replacement Sponge Pad Cushion Covers for Earphone, Headphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item, 8 Mar. 2013
Cheap.......fits well........not much else to say !!
Would buy these again no problem.
They improve the sound by quite a bit !!!!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2014 4:25 PM BST

LOVE MY CASE / Earphone Case, cover, shell - Clamshell Style with Zip Enclosure, designed Inner Pocket, Durable Exterior
Offered by Love My Case Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case, 8 Mar. 2013
Great item, well priced and well made..........no more crumbs and pocket fluff sticking to the wax build up on my in-ear headphones!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2015 8:58 PM BST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter S***e, 8 Mar. 2013
Worked amazingly for the first day.........very bright, great effect.

Day 2 just a very dim red light coming out the end...........like the Terminators eye just before he was crushed for good !! Rubbish PRC JUNK !!!

Three Coloured Pairs Of 18mm Replacement Earphone Pads
Three Coloured Pairs Of 18mm Replacement Earphone Pads
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, 8 Mar. 2013
Yellow - Fine
Black - Ok
Red - turned to dust as soon as I tried to fit them to my headphones. Not an expensive purchase but still a total let down!!

Page: 1 | 2