Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Canon PIXMA MX895 All-In-One Colour Photo Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Fax)
Canon PIXMA MX895 All-In-One Colour Photo Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Fax)

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Pixma MX895 All-In-One printer fax, 17 Jun. 2012
This item arrived on time via DPD who sent an email to me advising estimated time of delivery which it did, this courier company have an excellent delivery service and they always advise me of estimated time of deliver.

As for the Printer it arrived in original Canon packaging and in good condition. Unpacking and setting-up with the aid of included instructions was easy, but take care to follow them as you may miss some of the items that prevent the inner workings moving during transit. After setting up, I then proceeded to set up the wireless connection, this time following on screen instructions. After a few moments the connections was made and the wireless key entered we had the machine up and running.

The print quality for documents is clear and clean, copying documents also gives good quality prints.

I have only had the printer for a few days and have not used all the facilities as yet but so far I am impressed with the quality of the machine and its ease of use.

SanDisk SDCFH-004G-U46 4GB Ultra 30MB/s CompactFlash Memory Card
SanDisk SDCFH-004G-U46 4GB Ultra 30MB/s CompactFlash Memory Card
Offered by GadgetsGizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars sandisk 4gb ultra compact memory card, 19 Aug. 2011
After five years of use my 2gb card for my Nikon D70 failed. I received my new 4gb card and loaded it into the D70,results are outstanding. Just loaded photo's onto iMac and the quality and definition is great better than I thought possible. If it's time to replace an old or damaged card I recommend you get this one not only for quality but also price from Amazon.