Profile for T. Corsico Piccolino > Reviews

Content by T. Corsico Pic...

T. Corsico Piccolino "Avid reader" (Vigevano, PV Italy)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
OXO Good Grips Pitter - Cherry/Olive
OXO Good Grips Pitter - Cherry/Olive

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 3 Oct. 2013
I was skeptical but this works like a dream. Now I can make cherry pies for the family in no time and I'm looking forward to trying my hand at olives this fall. I'm in love with this little gem!

Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy
Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy

5.0 out of 5 stars One of his best., 3 Oct. 2013
I've been an Elton John fan forever and this is a CD that I've wanted but keep forgetting to add to my collection. Finally, I remembered and I'm so happy I did. There isn't one song on the CD that isn't a hit. Thanks Reggie!

Slim-Fast Simply Vanilla Flavour Milkshake Powder 438g (Pack of 3)
Slim-Fast Simply Vanilla Flavour Milkshake Powder 438g (Pack of 3)
Offered by Bargainperfumeshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully sweet and tasty., 3 Oct. 2013
I have been a Slim Fast fast for years, ever since I was a young girl. It tastes good, fills me up without making me feel bloated and gives me plenty of energy. I will always be a fan. I highly recommend it.

Slim Fast Rich Chocolate Milkshake Powder
Slim Fast Rich Chocolate Milkshake Powder
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 3 Oct. 2013

Power Mixer Portable Rechargeable Lithium Battery Operated 450ml Protein Baby Formula Diet Soup Shaker Blender BPA FREE

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, unfortunately., 3 Oct. 2013
This is a great idea and could be a great product if it were not just a piece of junk. It lasted only about a month. The container itself is really nice thick plastic. The bottom assembly screws off so you can put the rest in the dishwasher while you recharge the motor. The charger is just a usb cable so I had to plug in to my pc to recharge (no big deal really), but it only recharged once. After which it never worked again and I only used it to mix my slim fast shakes. Whatever. I thought it was too good to be true. I still have it in the hopes that my husband can take it apart and somehow make magic for me, but he's not optimistic really.

10,000 Baby Names: How to choose the best name for your baby
10,000 Baby Names: How to choose the best name for your baby
by Eleanor Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reference book!, 3 Oct. 2013
This book is a must have for expecting parents! We love it, it's full of nearly every name you can imagine. My son and his wife loved it as a gift and I'm so pleased with the purchase.

WOMENS LONG SLEEVED BATWING TOP FROM (M/L (UK 12-14), TEAL)
WOMENS LONG SLEEVED BATWING TOP FROM (M/L (UK 12-14), TEAL)

1.0 out of 5 stars Small and cheap., 3 Oct. 2013
I ordered this from the maternity clothes section as a top for my daughter-in-law. It was advertised as a M/L UK 12-14, which would fit me nicely. Unfortunately, it is tight on me and not very flattering on my 5 month along Sara. In addition, when I tried to double check to see if possibly I had been sent a smaller size by mistake I discovered that there is no size label at all inside the garment and the tag that was attached to it has nothing written in the size block. In fact, there was nothing at all written on the tag! It is stamped for: "Style", "Size", and "Price" but the tag is completely blank. And finally, the top came in a plastic bag that was stuffed inside an envelope and the top was in a thousand wrinkles. Not that I was expecting my 8£ top to be fresh pressed, but I also wasn't expecting it to look like it was just picked up off the sweat shop floor either. I would not recommend this seller to anyone. Thank you.

Jellycat: Bashful Bunny, 36cm Cream
Jellycat: Bashful Bunny, 36cm Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, 16 Feb. 2013
I bought this for my daughter and made it into a purse by opening up the belly and sewing in a pouch for her cell phone, ID and cash. She needed a purse for her Alice in Wonderland costume for a Mardi Gras ball and when I saw this I thought it might work. The rabbit is absolutely adorable, soft and very plush. It makes and even more adorable accessory to her costume in that the belly is full and round and by removing only a slight amount of filling there is ample room for her necessaries while the bunny seems untouched! It's a wonderful stuffed animal for any age.

Crock-Pot 3.5L Slow Cooker Polished Stainless Steel Finish
Crock-Pot 3.5L Slow Cooker Polished Stainless Steel Finish
Offered by DIRECT 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, but need a different plug., 16 Feb. 2013
I love crock pot cooking, so much so that I bought two of these; one for each of my children. I can't complain about any of the features. The size if perfect for a young couple, it's attractive sitting on the counter top and it's well-made. The removable ceramic pot makes it so easy to set up and to clean up. The only wish I would have is that I could buy the item with a plug appropriate for my country. I realize I bought this in the UK, but so many of us live all around the world and have different electrical needs. However, I highly recommend this item no matter where you are. I changed the plug in a snap.

Mighty Bright Black Doubleflex Led Book Light, Black
Mighty Bright Black Doubleflex Led Book Light, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great light., 16 Feb. 2013
I loved my old mighty bright but, I keep it on the boat so I thought that I would get another one for the house. They are perfect for reading in bed without disturbing your partner! This one gives an ample amount of light and I can decide to keep them both on or just one of them. The only problem I have is that it is a little larger than I used to making it a bit cumbersome. It may just be me and I need more time to adjust to it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3