Profile for Mrs Amanda Bates > Reviews

Content by Mrs Amanda Bates

Mrs Amanda Bates (London, United Kingdom)

Liquid Salted Caramels, No.1's
Liquid Salted Caramels, No.1's
Offered by Fine Food Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - a caramel explosion in the mouth, 30 Jan. 2013
This are superb if you like salted caramel. A lovely little explosion of salted caramel awaits as you bite through the outer chocolate, and a real treat. Perfect with a nice strong coffee!

In the Night Garden: Nice and Quiet
In the Night Garden: Nice and Quiet
by BBC Books
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely book, 30 Jan. 2013
My daughter loves this book, and I love reading it to her. Lots of plink-plonks, parp-parps, ding-a-lings and daisy doos to get them giggling! My daughter always looks surprised when I say "parp-parp"!

Manhattan Toy Whoozit Photo Album
Manhattan Toy Whoozit Photo Album

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for babies, 30 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my daughter as she spends a lot of time taking our photo frames off the table to get a closer look at her family. Now she has her own book, she loves looking at pictures of her brothers, and her mummy and daddy, pointing to them when I say their name. There is space for 5 normal 6x4 photos, and they do not fall out. Surprisingly, my daughter has shown very little interest in taking the photos out!

Urbanz Talkz Headphones with Mic for iPhone, Mobiles, iPod, MP3 - Black
Urbanz Talkz Headphones with Mic for iPhone, Mobiles, iPod, MP3 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for super headphones, 19 Jan. 2013
I bought these for My boys to use with their iPod's, and we all think they are great! The microphone function works well and comes in handy when using FaceTime with their friends. I especially like the fact that they fit their heads perfectly and do not fall off. The house has never been so quiet!

Leveret "Zebra" Pajama 18-24M
Leveret "Zebra" Pajama 18-24M

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pyjamas, 19 Jan. 2013
Really pleased with the quality of these pyjamas - will order more once my daughter grows out of the ones I have bought her. Bought a bigger size as they come up small - she is 13 months , but wears the 18 months to 24 months.

Dartington Three Cheers for Beers
Dartington Three Cheers for Beers

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loved them, 19 Jan. 2013
Great price for a lovely product. It so hard to find unique gifts for men these days that aren't pants and socks, so when I found these I knew he'd love them. Pity the packaging doesn't really give the impression of them being Darlington crystal, as my husband initially thought they were just cheap glasses, but was pleasantly surprised when he realised they were Dartington!

Artisan Du Chocolat Milk Chocolate Coated Salted Caramel Biscuits
Artisan Du Chocolat Milk Chocolate Coated Salted Caramel Biscuits

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 19 Jan. 2013
Bought as a gift for my husband, who was kind enough to share them with me! Individually wrapped, they are heaven in a biscuit!

Spook Toys Little Girl Pocket Classic Bear
Spook Toys Little Girl Pocket Classic Bear

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made, and a toy to treasure!, 19 Jan. 2013
I received this Bear toy as a gift from my mum for my daughter's first birthday, and was absolutely delighted when I opened it. The bear is beautifully crafted, the colours are lovely, and my daughter absolutely adores it; often spontaneously hugging it!! It's become her favourite toy, and that's praise indeed as she has some lovely Haba dolls and gorgeous soft toys. She pushes her girl bear around in her HABA dolls pram, with one of her dolls! The presentation box is lovely and makes the gift feel very special - would definitely recommend it for a christening or 1st birthday. I'm planning on buying one for my friend's daughter for her christening this summer.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pyjamas, 8 Nov. 2012
Very pleased with the quality of these - very similar to GAP, but cheaper. There is a little embroidery on the top and they wash very well. I ordered the 18-24 months for my 10 month old daughter, and they fit fine on the legs and top, as the bands allow for growth without them being too long, but there is only a little room to grow.