Profile for Tru > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bigjigs Toys Clock
Bigjigs Toys Clock
Offered by Toy&Modelmarketuk

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really impressed with it, but will use it as a visual learning aid., 31 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys Clock (Toy)
this clock is made from thin ply-board type wood.

the clock itself is stuck onto the board with glue, which is visible, and I think if I let a 36 month at it, the clock would be quickly pulled apart. And I know my 48 month would easily do so.

The hands on the clock are quite stiff to move, but with use, would probably free up a bit.

I would not class this as a toy, but as a visual learning aid, which must be used with an adult (just in case it breaks)

I gave the clock a pull test, (the clock from the base) and it moves, as its only glued in place, so easy to repair if broken I guess...

I think it would have been better if it came in pieces, so you could glue it together yourself... It'd probably look a lot better!

Edited to add: (13:11:11) My daughter broke it today. Not happy with this item, not at all robust.

Travel Pillowheads Soft Toy Cushion - Puppy
Travel Pillowheads Soft Toy Cushion - Puppy

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok., 31 Aug. 2011
i can't rate the item well, as the company who sent it to me sent me a completely different dog style pillow.

it is ok, well made and soft, but without having the item as pictured, it is hard to give a review.

Wilton Large Number 2D Drop Flower Tip
Wilton Large Number 2D Drop Flower Tip
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

5.0 out of 5 stars 2D nozzle - My favourite one to use., 24 Aug. 2011
Well made, and great to make whippy style swirls on cupcakes, also can be used to make rose swirls too (the flower) I love this nozzle and I have to say, I use this one the most!

I would recommend this icing tip to everyone!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilton icing tip., 24 Aug. 2011
Well made tip, a must have for creating swirls on Cupcakes.

I really enjoy making professional looking cupcakes, and would recommend this tip to anyone who wants to ice cakes.

Wilton Deluxe Tip Set
Wilton Deluxe Tip Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for icing small details and flowers on cakes., 6 Aug. 2011
this is the collection of nozzles that allow you to pipe small and detailed things on cakes. This set will not allow you to do the large swirls on cupcakes.

I love this set!

Classikool Branded Savoy Disposable Icing Piping Bag pack of 20
Classikool Branded Savoy Disposable Icing Piping Bag pack of 20
Offered by PackagingTraders

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 5 Aug. 2011
these are huge!! good for icing lots of cupcakes!! the surface of the piping bag feels really weird, but does a good job of not slipping in your hands!

Glad I found these!

E6000 Industrial Strength Glue Adhesive (1/2 Oz)
E6000 Industrial Strength Glue Adhesive (1/2 Oz)
Offered by MariasCraft

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff!, 28 July 2011
Very good glue, I used it to stick together a fascinator for a fancy dress party. Has stuck everything together very well

Kitchen Craft Metal Bottle Pourer Spouts- pack of two
Kitchen Craft Metal Bottle Pourer Spouts- pack of two
Offered by Harts Of Stur

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than anticipated., 13 July 2011
the bottle I had reserved for these pourer's, the neck is too big, and I was planning on using a standard wine bottle. I'm sure I'll eventually find a bottle to fit.

6 X Clear Hair Combs, Side or Back. Good For Fascinator Making. Weddings, Occasions. Size 7cm x 5cm
Offered by Just Jackies Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Hair combs., 29 Jun. 2011
Exactly as they are in the description. They are clear hair grips, plain, and definitely what you need to make your own fascinator - just the correct size!

Porco Rosso [DVD]
Porco Rosso [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hayao Miyazaki

5.0 out of 5 stars A good film for anime lovers., 12 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Porco Rosso [DVD] (DVD)
I enjoyed this film, the plot, the animation and the characters.

This film has a different feel to it than other Studio Ghibli films, and is really enjoyable to watch.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4