Profile for Mr. C. Smith > Reviews

Logitech Driving Force Shifter for G29 and G920 Racing Wheels
Logitech Driving Force Shifter for G29 and G920 Racing Wheels
Offered by beauty stores

5.0 out of 5 stars The gears are easy to find, 8 Sept. 2017
Solid gear shifter which compliments the Logitech G29 steering wheel and pedals perfectly. The gears are easy to find, even when playing with the vr headset on which prevents you from looking at the shifter directly. I would recommend this product based on quality and price, and I am pleased that I purchased it.

Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel (PS4, PS3) UK-Plug
Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel (PS4, PS3) UK-Plug

5.0 out of 5 stars The pedals feel sturdy and respond well to your foot presses, 8 Sept. 2017
I find this wheel ticks all the boxes for me. It feels responsive, the force feedback is very strong and it has all the buttons found on a ps4 controller which lets me navigate in game menus without the need to switch between wheel and standard controller. The pedals feel sturdy and respond well to your foot presses. A great wheel for use with a console which isn't massively expensive and makes driving games feel so much more realistic, especially when played in vr mode if you have a headset and the game supports it. Well pleased with this purchase!

Amazon Music Unlimited
Amazon Music Unlimited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 May 2017
This review is from: Amazon Music Unlimited
An excellent source of music for a reasonable price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic product! I never thought I could give up ..., 19 Aug. 2014
This is a fantastic product! I never thought I could give up smoking until I found this! Simply added the liquid to the tank (making sure you don't overfill, and leave for five minutes to soak the drawstring), Then connect the battery and mouthpiece, press the button five times to turn on the battery and hey presto, you are vaping. Far better than traditional cigarettes :-)

Wahl 9918-1117 Cord/ Cordless Grooming kit
Wahl 9918-1117 Cord/ Cordless Grooming kit

5.0 out of 5 stars No more stubble trouble, 8 Feb. 2014
I bought this product as I wanted to trim my facial hair to a consistent and even length. It comes complete with four guards, which can be used to maintain stubble (No1) through to a full beard (No4). It is rechargeable and can be powered by the internal battery or the mains. The trimmer itself has a good solid feel, with the casing made of metal and sporting two rubber grips that fit the hand nicely. A stand is included, which is functional and keeps the accessories together (guards, oil, cleaning brush and comb). All in, I found it to be a great value purchase and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality trimmer that doesn't cost the earth :-)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good battery, 8 Feb. 2014
What can I say, other than I bought it as a replacement watch battery, and my watch is alive once again! Great product.

Spiratronics Plastic Tweezers
Spiratronics Plastic Tweezers
Offered by Spiratronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 8 Feb. 2014
I bought these plastic tweezers to change a watch battery, as my metal ones would have caused a short. They done the job perfectly, fine product!!!

PINK FLOYD Mouse Mat - Size 24cm x 20cm
PINK FLOYD Mouse Mat - Size 24cm x 20cm

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap crap, 6 Feb. 2014
This is an awful mouse mat! It's just a plastic envelope with a rubber back that slides all over the desk. The glue has came away already to reveal the cardboard picture inside! Avoid at all costs, or be disappointed!

Helly Hansen Mens Web Belt with Plastic Buckle Black
Helly Hansen Mens Web Belt with Plastic Buckle Black
Offered by Activewear Clothing Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value belt, 9 Nov. 2013
For a few months, I had a small problem with Dermatitis on my stomach. My doctor said it was due to an allergic reaction to the Nickel coating on my belt buckle. After using steroid cream for a few days, it cleared up, however a few weeks later it was back. The best solution was to wear a belt with a plastic buckle. After days of searching, I finally found this belt, and it's exactly what I was looking for. I can't say much more about a belt other than it looks good, and it holds my jeans up (which is a necessity to avoid prosecution under the public indecency act!) It does slip a little occasionally, but it's easy to adjust, and if it wasn't for that small flaw I would have given it 5 stars :-)

The Wizard of Oz (70th Anniversary Ultimate Collector's Edition) [1939] [DVD]
The Wizard of Oz (70th Anniversary Ultimate Collector's Edition) [1939] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Judy Garland
Offered by ajdiscs

5.0 out of 5 stars The Emerald Edition of this great movie, 5 Nov. 2011
This is simply the best version of the Wizard of OZ I have ever seen. The main feature is clear and crisp, the extras are extraordinary and the presentation is beautiful. Although not quite the Steelbook case it deserves, the embossed cardboard sleeve glitters with the magic of OZ. A must buy for any fan of one of the most enchanting and mesmerising films ever made. Thank you victor :-)