Profile for R. Soos > Reviews

R. Soos

Coffeeduck Refillable Coffee Machine Pod For Nespresso - 3 Pack
Coffeeduck Refillable Coffee Machine Pod For Nespresso - 3 Pack
Offered by GOUTABIO

1.0 out of 5 stars Description inaccurate - These are for early models ONLY, 17 Jan. 2013
These are NOT for late model (my Krups Citiz bought in 2011) nespresso machines. In spite of checking the details on the page against my own nespresso model, on arrival and opening, the text on the packaging specifically states that this is for earlier models and did not include mine. I spoke to the supplier and they confirmed this, kindly also sending a replacement but noted to me that they were unable to change the text of this description as Amazon bundled their product against another supplier's earlier and inaccurate description. If you have a later (post 2010) model nespresso machine please double check on the store to order the black coffeeduck capsules, CoffeeDuck Refillable Coffee Capsules For Nespresso - 3 Pods - Thes Espresso Cups fit all Nespresso machines from after October 2010 - Please make sure you have the correct machine before purchasing and NOT these brown ones. Also Amazon, please update this description asap to reflect the text on the packaging to avoid wasted time and money on delivery of incorrectly described items.

Nikon MC-DC2 Remote Cord
Nikon MC-DC2 Remote Cord

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 12 Jun. 2010
Nicely made but basically straightforward piece of kit so I can't see a need to sing and dance about it. I would add though that the cord release does have it's benefits over the IR remote. I bought this item because I found that the IR remote which I originally got is not really very handy when you are behind the camera, which often occurs for macro or wildlife shots. It will only fire when in front. This cord is great for exactly those situations.

Merrell Chameleon Wrap Slam, Men's Low Rise Hiking, Multicolor (Charcoal/Red), 9 UK (43.5 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb trainer, 12 Jun. 2010
I've always had problems buying shoes that fit comfortably as I have a very wide fit and high instep for my foot size (UK 9). This was the first shoe in years that literally fitted as if it was made for my foot without me needing to buy oversize to accomodate the width. The way it's designed means that the trainer literally wraps itself around your foot. I wear mine day in day out and get around 12 months out of them, the plastic insert in the heel is the first thing that goes and then you need to add powder to stop it squeaking! This is brutal honesty though and I again stress that if you have a wide foot you have to try this shoe out. Even with it's down sides, I've been buying this shoe for probably 6 years now, this last purchase would be around my 5th or 6th and I truly dread the day it goes out of production. Please Merrel keep em coming and don't change anything! (except perhaps the heel) ;-)