Profile for Leni > Reviews

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21
Boo Hoo Hoo
Boo Hoo Hoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Who cares what she wears., 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Boo Hoo Hoo (Audio CD)
Came across this album on a search, so glad I did, good music is what I want and NO SINNER provide that, great sounds from a pro-band, looking forward to a follow up album (just hope she do,snt swap her cut off,s for something more glam cause that may just spoil the music) but if your here for the music, buy this album now !!!

Someplace Better (Limited Digipak)
Someplace Better (Limited Digipak)

5.0 out of 5 stars Elysion, 2 Feb. 2014
Elysion have created here a wonderful follow up album, if you love good music in this style then just buy, fan or not, enough said.

Comatised
Comatised
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars The amazing Leona Naess, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Comatised (Audio CD)
I think I must have been in a coma for the last 14 years, this album is credit to the talents of this wonderful singer songwriter it has a bit of every thing, and its just wonderful to listen to, I,m off to check the rest of her work out, But I recommend to every one, buy this album NOW

Soundproof Walls
Soundproof Walls

5.0 out of 5 stars MELIA, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Soundproof Walls (Audio CD)
If like me you like female rock singers/bands then Melia just might be a girl to listen to, not only does she do good vocals she was born with a guitar in her hands, give her a listen.

Bad Pack
Bad Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing bad with this band, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Bad Pack (Audio CD)
In my never ending search for music to love , a gem comes my way every now and then, this album is a gem fast moving rock music to play loud, no misfires here every track is a must play, this band is tight give them a listen.

A New Beginning
A New Beginning

5.0 out of 5 stars LA-VENTURA, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: A New Beginning (Audio CD)
Having come across this band on a search I was amazed they are not better known, I will refrain from comparing them to other bands of there genre, as I think they have more rock/metal sound but for any fan of female fronted bands, the beautiful vocalist Carla will impress you all I am sure, and if like me you buy this album, you will be more impressed with there latest album WHITE CROW not on Amazon as yet, but available from the bands site, hope 2014 puts this band in the spot light where they belong great band wonderful vocalist, buy it .A New Beginning

Decode
Decode

5.0 out of 5 stars This is EXILIA, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Decode (Audio CD)
Like so many great bands that get little or no air play in the UK, Exilia deserves a listen, if you like great rock, played with passion, then you can not go wrong here, every album this band has released is of the highest standard no fillers and even the odd cover they have produced are great, would love to see them live here in the UK, but ain,t going to hold my breath on that,Give the a listen. Decode

The Waffen SS - In the East 1943-1945 (Eastern Front From Primary Sources)
The Waffen SS - In the East 1943-1945 (Eastern Front From Primary Sources)

4.0 out of 5 stars Waffen SS, 24 Nov. 2013
As it has been said this is a photographic book in the main, but as one who has an intrest in this period in history, I was suprised to find some photographs I had not come across before, for that alone this was well worth the price.

Super Extra Gravity
Super Extra Gravity

5.0 out of 5 stars Not pop, 24 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Super Extra Gravity (Audio CD)
For me this album is where the Cardigans are at there best, I can never understand there journey into the more pop style of some of there albums, when Gran Turismo had already gained them a huge fan base, that said this is a great album, buy it!

Weekend
Weekend

5.0 out of 5 stars The sounds are back, 24 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Weekend (Audio CD)
This for me is like a welcome return to the sounds we all love, it may not be the raw new wave/punk of there earlier albums but the Sounds can never be accused of not moving forward, for any fan this is a great album, buy it!

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21