Profile for Mr Chris Rooke > Reviews

Content by Mr Chris Rooke

Mr Chris Rooke

ChargerCity Strap Lock 360° Rotate Adjustment Golf Trolley Cart Pole Bar Mount for Garmin Approach G3 G5 G6 G7 G8 Golf Buddy Tour Voice World Platinum VS4 IZZO Swami SkyCaddie Touch SGX SGXW SG3.5 SG4.5 Breeze Callaway UPRO MX + Ragefinder GPS (Fits Smartphone Also)
Offered by ChargerCity

4.0 out of 5 stars Does as it says on the advert., 16 Sept. 2016
Bought the item to hold my phone on my golf trolley while playing golf using a GPS app. It does the job very well.

Philips Senseo HD7814 Coffee Machine, Black
Philips Senseo HD7814 Coffee Machine, Black

1.0 out of 5 stars MIne's leaking water!, 25 Dec. 2013
My wife bought me the HD7814 model for Christmas. I was really looking forward to having a decent cup of coffee after dinner. I followed the instructions to flush through before making coffee and the product leaked water from the base and didn't boil the water either. Taking it back to Argos tomorrow!!

Helicopter Training Kit by TRADE DIRECT all boxed with Full instructions
Helicopter Training Kit by TRADE DIRECT all boxed with Full instructions

3.0 out of 5 stars Plastic centre connectors fragile, 6 July 2013
The product was as advertised but following a little prang the centre plastic connector broke in half. There is a replacement but now this has also broken.

Mexican Dinner Party Music
Mexican Dinner Party Music

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun to wear, 6 July 2013
We bought this product for a great Mexican theme garden party. We had a great time and they created lots of laughs.

JVC HAFX5BE Gumy Plus Noise Isolating Headphones - Olive Black
JVC HAFX5BE Gumy Plus Noise Isolating Headphones - Olive Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy earphones, 6 July 2013
I use them when riding my motorbike. They are very comfy to wear with my helmet on and cut out a lot of the background noise.