Profile for Caze > Reviews

Content by Caze

Caze "Caze" (Yorkshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Agreement (The Unrestrained Series Book 1)
The Agreement (The Unrestrained Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 11 Nov. 2015
I really enjoyed this book. I read it in two sittings, had to burn the candle at both ends that I most certainly will pay for lol
Drake... what can I say, pure alpha male. Hot, intelligent, considerate, and knew what he wanted. Wasn't perfect he was a little damaged, but aren't we all ;)
Katherine... strong willed, independent,and artistic. has Daddy issues and a real pain in the ass judgemental friend. But that's what makes this book just suck you in. They have problems just like everyone else.
If you like a bit of kink in your read, then I defiantly recommend The Agreement, and will be putting The Commitment on my list of books to download

Bite Me (Bitten Book 1)
Bite Me (Bitten Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bite me... yes please ;), 8 Nov. 2015
I really enjoyed this book. spent my sat evening reading the best part of it!!
Donna is a real spitfire & Conner is hot and a gent all rolled into one. I need me a Conner lol
The plot flows at a good pace, and you are introduced to other characters that you just know have their own stories to tell. I will be adding their books to my wishlist for my next book binge. well worth your time.

Claimed by the Pack - The Complete Series: Werewolf Shifter Romance
Claimed by the Pack - The Complete Series: Werewolf Shifter Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner... smokin hot and a plot, 27 Oct. 2015
I loved this series. I do not normally do short stories, but because it was the complete set I thought, why not. I had downloaded book one free, and had loved it..
I am sooo glad I did. I couldn't put it down :)
I read it all in two sittings. The Men in this book are smokin hot, sweet, and of course there are the ones you should hate, but can't resist thinking yum. The women are just as strong in character and the storyline has you wanting to turn to the next page but dreading coming to the end at the same time. The ups and down's literally had me laughing, and shouting Nooo as well.
I read a lot of books, as a writer and a reader are my passion. But this one.. phew, it had me sucked in from the get go. So worth your money!!
Kimber White I salute you and look forward to reading more of your work.

Love Reawakened
Love Reawakened

5.0 out of 5 stars loveable zombies :), 26 May 2014
This review is from: Love Reawakened (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book. Zombies are my least favorite paranormal read, but, I really enjoyed this one. The plot trots along at a good speed. Keeping me wondering what will happen next.The characters are believable.and I will be looking out for other stories about them.
I was given a copy of love reawakened for my review. I would most definatly recommend it.

Becca's Dance
Becca's Dance

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and riveting read., 26 May 2014
This review is from: Becca's Dance (Kindle Edition)
I was given a copy of Beccas dance for a review. Not my usual read, but I found myself sucked into a believable place with great characters. Who wouldn't want to be loved by a guy like Clay. Loved it, never a dull moment. The story had a lovely flow and kept me glued all the way through.

Immortal Craving (Immortal Heart Book 2)
Immortal Craving (Immortal Heart Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Craving More!!, 22 April 2014
Deserves the five stars ! Loving this and can't wait for the next instalment of this hot and action packed series!

Forever Blue
Forever Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Forever Blue... but hot, hot, hot!, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Forever Blue (Kindle Edition)
I was lucky enough to be gifted a copy of forever Blue but the Author. But I would have happily bought it. I gave this book five stars as it is a lovely mix of a classic love story, mingled with red hot sex scenes. It is nicely balanced and well edited. The story flows nicely sucking you into a world of nature along with a twist of the supernatural.
The characters are easy to get along with and yes any girl won't be able to resist Jasper.
Grab yourself a copy. I loved every minute of it!

Werewolf Dreams: Book 1 in the Taming the Wolf Series
Werewolf Dreams: Book 1 in the Taming the Wolf Series

4.0 out of 5 stars really enjoyed, 15 Dec. 2013
If you love a good werewolf book, then you can't go wrong with the world Katie Lee O'Guinn pulls you into. The story flows nicely and the characters are all well rounded. Some good twists you do not see coming and I have read a few books lol
Great story and I have book two all lined up ready to read

Dying to Forget (The Station Book 1)
Dying to Forget (The Station Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dying to Forget (The Station), 25 Feb. 2013
I was in the middle of reading Dying to Forget (The Station) When I received the devastating news of the loss of my dearest friend. I found reading this a comfort. Miss Trish Marie Dawson has taken a very terrible subject and interjected a very heartfelt story into it. I am looking forward to finding out what happens in book two.
I have given this book five stars as I said it gave me comfort in a time of sorrow.
The book is well written and the story flows nicely. Many thanks to the Author, she has tackled a very traumatic subject.

Santa's Christmas List - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Santa's Christmas List - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

4.0 out of 5 stars gift card, 27 Jan. 2013
I I found the online gift card to be very useful. I have friends and family spread all over the country and abroad.
Great idea as you can give a small just thought of you gift or a larger amount for a substantial gift.
The only setback I had with this was the first time I used it, the gift didn't go to the intended recipient. I had to contact amazon to look into it. My gift had not registered at all. I sent the gift again v with no problems and have used this service a few times since with no problems.

Page: 1 | 2