Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (JARROW, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Microfiber Mop Refill Mop Replacement Cleaning Pads Reveal Mop Household Mop Microfiber Dust Pad 13x42cm 3 Pcs
Offered by Eco-cleaning

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product., 24 Dec. 2015
additional pads to use with beldray mop worked very well will buy more

Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Nail Clipper, Large
Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Nail Clipper, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the cost, 24 Dec. 2015
Really strong product used on my staffie cross who has huge thick black claws thanks to her alsatian/lab daddy.
worked a treat 1 snick and done no raggy edges.

Beldray LA024299 Lightweight Microfibre Hard Floor & Tile Spray Mop
Beldray LA024299 Lightweight Microfibre Hard Floor & Tile Spray Mop

5.0 out of 5 stars wish I had bought 2 brilliant produce., 24 Dec. 2015
excellent product.
2 dogs on tiled floor in winter in and out 5 times a day. Trapper mats made some difference but the mess!
Old mop and bucket was cumbersome this system is great.
1) Economical I made up a litre solution of floor cleaner and only used a third to clean 5 - 6 square metres I removed the dirty pad rinsed it and put it in the laundry replacing it with a clean one bought separately.
2) Fast with the bottle still 2 thirds full its ready to use again.
3) Efficient you can spray extra on a tough stain and go back over it. An added bonus you need so little solution the floor was dry in almost immediately.
Easy to use light but sturdy and swivel multi angle head great.
Cons only comes with one pad I'd read reviews so bought a multi pack that fit
I think the bottle should have a keeper at the end to anchor it to the stem as it droops a tiny bit from the attachment point when full I think this might give with use.
Overall Huge thanks to whoever dreamed this up no more manky heavy buckets of water for me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2016 2:34 PM GMT

Bricking It
Bricking It

5.0 out of 5 stars What a giggle, 23 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Bricking It (Kindle Edition)
Don't read this in public find a private place, open and enjoy. I was pleased I read this book in bed particularly as I could stop my giggles with the pillow when it became too much. Lord knows what the others in the house thought I was up to at 2 in the morning.
I have been involved in a renovation and watched someone disappear through a floor, nailed my dress to the floor and once when a nail broke brained myself with a claw hammer.
This is a funny book thank you Mr Spalding.

Silver Staked (The Blood Borne Series Book 1)
Silver Staked (The Blood Borne Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 18 Nov. 2015
Would definitely buy next in series. An easy read one you could put down and go back to without having to read it from the start to keep track of plot or characters.

Knitted Visor Helmet Hood for Men and Women Vintage Knitting Hat Cap Pattern
Knitted Visor Helmet Hood for Men and Women Vintage Knitting Hat Cap Pattern

2.0 out of 5 stars Good pattern but, 14 Nov. 2015
Be aware. This is an old imperial not metric pattern it hasn't been altered to metric so you will need to be able to adjust pattern and needles to to make it work.
I find it annoying that when selling into an international market sellers are too lazy to add in the metric or US equivalent to suit as required. At least the original pattern maker wrote 4 ply or light worsted this pattern being produced before the numbered weight system of coding wool and yarn came out.

Pixie Ear Flap Hat Pattern
Pixie Ear Flap Hat Pattern

2.0 out of 5 stars No alternatives to meet EU or worldwide knitters, 10 Nov. 2015
The author has a good pattern but the pattern does not give alternatives for size of needles or the type of wool.
Examples 13 needles and a unknown type of wool
No metric equivalents given nor an alternative of if you cannot find this wool then use double knitting, 4ply or even the numerical system for wool type. Both of which would help buyers.
This seems to be a problem that a lot of designers don't think of which is ridiculous when by selling on Amazon they are reaching a worldwide market.

Sunset: Book One of the Nightlord Series
Sunset: Book One of the Nightlord Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Nov. 2015
Got it for nothing through kindle unlimited really enjoyed it.
Different book mixture of Christopher stascheff warlord in spite of himself and Jim Butchers Dresden series.
Long book read it in one go once finished decided to buy my own copy now on to book 2.

Power Cables: The Ultimate Guide to Knitting Inventive Cables
Power Cables: The Ultimate Guide to Knitting Inventive Cables

4.0 out of 5 stars Gave my imagination a workout., 3 Nov. 2015
Impressive ideas I am familiar with Aran knitting and enjoy it. However I hate trying to read charts this book really helped with that it showed me how to make my own charts and gave me several ideas for new projects and ways of working I haven't tried before intarsia cable being one of them.
It has problems when using larger print on kindle and the white on white which happens if you use the black screen with white text option causes the highlighted text to disappear but that's not something normal sighted people need worry about.
Excellent book great present for avid knitters.

Thorn Fall (Rust & Relics Book 2)
Thorn Fall (Rust & Relics Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, 1 Oct. 2015
Amusing enjoyable quick read. Plot works and ends in one book each time. Any plot twists or ideas that could carry over to the next book don't leave you with a "to be continued" feeling which I dislike as I hate being left hanging by a book. Instead there's still enough interest to make me curious as to what escapades come next.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8