Profile for SSNNDDDS > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Q-Connect Glue Sticks KF10505Q, 20 g - Pack of 12
Q-Connect Glue Sticks KF10505Q, 20 g - Pack of 12
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by two teenager girls who go through glue sticks like water., 25 May 2016
Quote "These are not as good as Pritt stick - nothing is as good as Pritt stick - but these are WAY better than anything else you have bought me." Good size for pencil cases. Will put another pack in my basket as we are down to the last three(again)!

Kleiber 235 mm Tailors Stainless Steel Pinking Shears Handle, Black
Kleiber 235 mm Tailors Stainless Steel Pinking Shears Handle, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with these., 25 May 2016
They are scissors! They pink! I am not a serious sewer. Hems are about as complex as my stitching skills will go but these have been perfect for a couple of inches off a circle cotton skirt and were are really good price. I suspect they could handle significantly heavier fabric too.

SYROKAN Women's Knee Tight Yoga Running Workout Sports Capri Leggings Pants Black 14
Offered by La Isla

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended., 25 May 2016
Great. I misjudged these and myself and bought a size and a half larger than I now probably am. (Diet). They are a little on the loose side around the knee but the fit is quite acceptable everywhere else. The black ones are thick enough to stop the colour of knickers showing through even in a serious squat, a problem which has relegated some of my previous leggings to the recycling. Bulky knicker elastic would show as VPL but I have seen a lot worse. I have used these for a step class and an hour badminton. The piping is very flattering although I was surprised just how bright the orangey-pink contrast is. If the pink ones are the same as the contrast on the black they will certainly be eyecatching! I am just about to buy another black pair for my daughter (at her request having tried on mine and liking the way she looked from the back). This time we will buy true to size. She is petite curvy 10 and I am buying her a size 10. VG value for money.

SYROKAN Women's Athletic Performance Skort With Built In Shorts Sport Skirt Light Blue 12
Offered by La Isla

5.0 out of 5 stars We are very happy with the fit, 18 May 2016
Daughter loves this. She would normally wear a 10 (waist 25" hips 37") but we ordered the 12 as we were concerned that it might be a tight across the hips. We are very happy with the fit. Lovely fresh pale turquoise colour and although the material doesnt seem too thick it hangs well.

Premium Orthotic Gel High Arch Support Insoles, Gel Pad, 3D Arch Support (UK Womens 3 - 7)
Offered by Soother World - Your personal medical assistant

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for High Arch Support, 18 May 2016
Like these a lot! This is my third pair. I have high arches and usual wear 3/4 length orthotics in my everyday shoes. These are absolutely spot on for my trainers and some boots and I now have them in my aerobics and badminton trainers permanently. They have a good high strong arch and extra support just like the metatarsal pad in my orthotics. The foam does tend to flatten but I am happy with that because the arch support I get is spot on and at the price I can renew if it becomes a problem. I made the mistake of buying two pairs of very similar looking insoles from another internet supplier. They look the same but don't have "Footsoothers" printed on them and they are nowhere near as good! I have now tried about 4 different types of off-the-peg arch support insoles from the pharmacy and online. These ones are the best for me.

Bracoo Tennis Elbow Brace, EVA Stabiliser Strap, Compression Pad Support - Pain Relief & Recovery for Lateral Epicondylitis, Golfer's Elbow, Tendonitis
Offered by Comfytopia

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a thin arm., 3 Jan. 2016
Definitely helps. My arm appears to be too thin for a couple of the other one-size straps (24cm just below the elbow) and I have had to unstitch the bracoo logo tab to be able to pull it tightly enough. The pad does put localised pressure where I need it. If I will be wearing it for any length of time I use a 2" strip of compression bandage otherwise my skin gets a bit of irritation but I can wear it all day. I realise my tennis elbow is going to take time to improve but this strap helps me get by in the meantime. Recommended.

Fiona 50s Swing Vintage Rockabilly Petticoat Skirt tutu , 25" Length Net Underskirt (XS-M, Ivory)

5.0 out of 5 stars puffed out nicely. This was ordered for my petite teenage daughter ..., 30 Dec. 2015
Tiny vacuum pack envelope arrived very promptly. As previous reviews, puffed out nicely. This was ordered for my petite teenage daughter and the smaller size and 25"length were just right for her. Great price. Recommended.

Philip Mercier Clip On Doctors Unisex Watch With White Dial-Nw09/C
Philip Mercier Clip On Doctors Unisex Watch With White Dial-Nw09/C

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but starting to look tatty after 6 months, 14 Jun. 2014
I lost my previous fob watch which was by a different manufacture and a little bigger but similar in style, I loved the green colour but I wouldn't get it again. The colour glaze has started to chip off revealing the colour base (although I will confess that I am not very careful with it and it hangs off a ring with my ID badge).

Harness Leather Ladies Multicoloured Purse Style 1193 Purple Multi
Harness Leather Ladies Multicoloured Purse Style 1193 Purple Multi

5.0 out of 5 stars Been going strong for nearly a year now. Brilliant, 21 April 2014
This little purse has been fab. Fits in my back jjeans pocket (just!) but has all the relevant pockets and flaps for my cards, notes and coins. It is my everyday purse and is holding up very very well considering it get knocked about and carted everywhere. I love the colours which have helped me locate it in the recesses of my handbag and pretty much all over the house. Also distinctive when I have to describe it in lost property services! Highly recommended.

Killing Cupid
Killing Cupid

2.0 out of 5 stars Just not my thing, 8 July 2011
This review is from: Killing Cupid (Kindle Edition)
This was my first kindle download but I did actually give up on it. I realised very quickly that it didn't appeal to me and so it has taught me an important lesson - to try the sample download first! This book obviously has been enjoyed by many people; I bought it on the basis of the number of great reviews but my recommendation would be to try a little bit first. I suspect it will either be your cup of tea - or it wont.

Page: 1 | 2