Profile for RDB > Reviews

Content by RDB

RDB

DX WETSHOES by Two Bare Feet - Adults / Childrens - SIZES CHILDS 6 TO ADULT 12 Unisex -- 2, BLUE
Offered by Mikes Diving Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars ... up to be on the safe side and I'm glad I did but they fit fine and he says ..., 5 May 2016
I went a half-size up to be on the safe side and I'm glad I did but they fit fine and he says they are comfortable. Arrived quickly and are good value for money.

Clarks Banfield Limit, Men's Brogue, Black (black Leather), 9.5 UK, 44 EU
Clarks Banfield Limit, Men's Brogue, Black (black Leather), 9.5 UK, 44 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Nov. 2015
smart, good quality. Sizing seems to come slightly on the large size. Quick delivery.

Guardians of the Galaxy
Guardians of the Galaxy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and watchable, 31 Dec. 2014
Good and watchable. Great soundtrack. Frustratingly trying to be a kids film though whilst clearly being too violent and unsuitable for small children.

Short Circuit
Short Circuit

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Short Circuit (Amazon Video)
Brilliant to re-live the 80s with our kids!

Marvel Avengers Avengers Assemble! (DK Readers Level 3)
Marvel Avengers Avengers Assemble! (DK Readers Level 3)
by Victoria Taylor

4.0 out of 5 stars Harder level than I expected, 4 Mar. 2014
But my son loves Marvel and isn't the most enthusiastic reader so we were grateful for something to enthuse him! Language is too challenging for newly independent readers, vocab often very tricky but we read together so it's OK and he will come to it. He loves the detailed facts. Bought some level one Marvel ones too for my younger son which they are both enjoying.

Thor: The Dark World
Thor: The Dark World

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sequel, 4 Mar. 2014
Enjoyed it and liked the references to previous Marvel films. Asgard all a bit too CGI for my taste but acting good (Natalie Portman must spend her life standing in front of a blue screen).