Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A Moment of Truth (A Matter of Trust Book 2)
A Moment of Truth (A Matter of Trust Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A moment of Trust and Truth, 5 Dec. 2016
I don't normal give reviews but i really enjoyed reading this set. I laughed and got angry smiled so much and I really will read more from this author. Keep up the good work Q.T. Ruby well done.

Chase -The Complete Romance Series (Suspenseful Alpha Billionaire Bad Boy Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Chase, 1 Jan. 2016
Wow, I really hope there is a follow up on The Chase as I would like to see what happens. Now for the review, to be honest I think this writer is amazing her characters are so real and I am addicted to her writing, yet another 5 stars for her. Well done Claire keep up the good work. If you have never bought her books now is the time to start

BEWARE 2: The Comeback
BEWARE 2: The Comeback

5.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE Series, 6 Jun. 2015
I am not going to say much but that Shanora Williams is my personal favourite author. BEWARE and BEWARE 2 has everything you need, suspense, hot sex, alpha males and strong women. A book you cannot put down. Keep up the good work Shanora Williams you rock.

Existing
Existing

5.0 out of 5 stars Existing, 21 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Existing (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed the book, Beckie Stevenson is a excellent writer, she makes you feel all the emotions and feelings of the characters. Laughter and tears and anger is the grounds for a good book and that's what I get when I read her books. Always enjoy her books and well done on another excellent book.

Bed of Ice (Boss Romance): Workplace Romance (Bestselling Devoted Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 23 Sept. 2014
What a excellent series, SO Quinn knows how to keep her readers happy. Her books are always full of excitement, hot characters,witty and hot hot. Once I start reading I cannot put my kindle down. Cannot wait for the next book. Winter cannot come quick enough. Keep up the good work.

'Til Death (Conversion Book 3)
'Til Death (Conversion Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Conversion, 10 July 2014
This one of the best series I have read, SC Stephens you have outdone yourself. I am definitely going to enjoy reading your books. I would be honoured to recommend your books. Well done, you deserve all the praise.

Starfire (Peaches Monroe, Book 3)
Starfire (Peaches Monroe, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Peaches, 30 Mar. 2014
What a excellent trilogy, Mimi Strong is a excellent author. Peaches is a fantastic Pearson just like every person in real life that carries that extra little baggage never thinking that true love can also happen to them, and to have someone like Dalton to love them. Well done Mimi you out did yourself with this series.

Crashed (The Driven Series Book 3)
Crashed (The Driven Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Driven Trilogy, 5 Mar. 2014
What am I going to do now? Thank you to the author for this trilogy, I enjoyed every single book, what a excellent writer.

Deceived 4 - The Wedding (Deceived series)
Deceived 4 - The Wedding (Deceived series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sigh, 28 Feb. 2014
Sigh all good things must come to an end. Eve Carter you are a true genius, no matter what you write about it is a success. Loved Patrick and Chloe and Dear Ryan, I am truly going to miss them.

Give In To Me: Heart of Stone Series #3
Give In To Me: Heart of Stone Series #3

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart of Stone, 27 Feb. 2014
Steamy, hot, funny, you name it you got. K.M.Scott you are one of my favourite authors. The Heart of Stone series is one of the best trilogy I have read. I recommend that you read this series, you will not be disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3