Profile for Jan Langy > Reviews

Content by Jan Langy

Jan Langy

A Year of Being Single: The bestselling laugh-out-loud romantic comedy that everyone's talking about

5.0 out of 5 stars Great poolside read!, 4 Jun. 2016
Loved this book from start to finish and read it in no time at all. Out of the dynamic trio of brave women who left their men, Imogen has become my idol - easily my favourite character (although what’s not to admire in Frankie and Grace?) Okay, it didn't give me the belly laughs that I got from the hysterical I'm Dreaming of a Wilde Summer (A laugh-out-loud romantic comedy) and The Woman Who Upped and Left, but it’s still worthy of 5 stars. It’s warm, amusing, light-hearted and strangely believable. Ideal book to read on holiday!

An Idiot Abroad: The Travel Diaries of Karl Pilkington
An Idiot Abroad: The Travel Diaries of Karl Pilkington

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny!, 13 Mar. 2012
I'll be honest and say that I have never really seen the TV show (I was put off by the animation), but I'll be watching from now on. This is a very funny read! Ideal to take on your holiday.