Profile for Samdy > Reviews

Content by Samdy

Samdy

EasyAcc 13.3 inch Laptop Sleeve Bag Case Cover Neoprene Shock Resistant Pouch Protective Handbag for Apple Macbook Air 13, Acer Aspire S3, Asus Zenbook UX31, Lenovo IdeaPad U300s, Samsung SERIES 9 NP900X3B, Toshiba Satellite Z830, SONY SVT13128CCS (Black, for Men, suitable for almost all 13.3 inch ultrabooks)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab new sleeve, 7 Sept. 2013
I bought this for my new Dell XPS 13 ultrabook which is a sleek machine and I needed a good looking cover as well as a protective sleeve. This bag is perfect. My new Dell fits snugly so not only is it protected but the very handy handles also means I can take it with me so easily too. Prompt service and prompt delivery. I'm very happy with this purchase.