Profile for Fluffy2012 > Reviews

Content by Fluffy2012

Fluffy2012

Page: 1 | 2
Delphie and the Glass Slippers (Magic Ballerina, Book 4)
Delphie and the Glass Slippers (Magic Ballerina, Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars a great book for girls, 8 July 2014
I have read all of the first four of the books and I still want to read number five and more!i am going to write a fan letter to Darcey Bussell to say how much I am a fan of her books.By Z.W

Hexa-Go-Go: English Paper Piecing 16 Quilt Projects: English Paper Piecing • 16 Quilt Projects

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 14 Mar. 2013
What a great book! I was so happy to see use the fantastic resources in the Appendix, and very delighted to find out about the author's website(s). It is great to see how a traditional method has been rejuvenated into a contemporary book with contemporary fabrics and a contemporary aesthetic. The single best sewing book I have ever bought.

You are Here: Personal Geographies and Other Maps of the Imagination
You are Here: Personal Geographies and Other Maps of the Imagination
by Katharine Harmon

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 14 Mar. 2013
What a visually stunning book. I have to admit that I've not read the words yet because the images are so beautiful.

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

4.0 out of 5 stars Great 'intro to Aspergers'' book, 14 Mar. 2013
I really like the way this book is constructed. As a mum of an Aspie boy, I can wholeheartedly say that the book is very accurate. I was particularly moved by the train journey.

I was a little disappointed with the ending, and felt the book ended too abruptly (another chapter would have finished it off nicely in my opinion). However, over all I was very happy with the book and look forward to seeing how it translates to the stage.

Medisure Steam Inhaler Cup
Medisure Steam Inhaler Cup
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product to help with croup, 14 Mar. 2013
My son has recurring croup and this has been the most useful product to help with it. It is portable, very easy to use and very easy to keep clean. In other words, it is fantastic.

Making Candles and Soaps For Dummies
Making Candles and Soaps For Dummies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great practical book, 14 Mar. 2013
Another excellent Dummies book! The author explains everything in great detail and the book contains pretty much everything a newbie needs to know. One thing I would say is that it would be great if the Dummies series could include suppliers outside North America more.

Thank You for Being Such a Pain: Spiritual Guidance for Dealing with Difficult People

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 14 Mar. 2013
I bought this on the Kindle after having a quick look. I have to admit I was a bit disappointed. I don't care for the author's writing style and found it a somewhat boring read.

The Art Therapy Sourcebook
The Art Therapy Sourcebook

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!, 14 Mar. 2013
This is such a fantastic book. I have bought it on the Kindle, but will also be buying a hard copy as this is one of those books that you should have in a traditional format to enable easier access to the activities.

The author really knows her subject, and the book contains a lot of practical suggestions for activities. An excellent book for those new to the field of art therapy (such as me).

Your Emotional Type: Key to the Therapies That Will Work for You
Your Emotional Type: Key to the Therapies That Will Work for You

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes so much sense, 14 Mar. 2013
This book makes so much sense! I am very interested in somatic responses in people, and the book accurately describes why certain personality types tend to suffer from various afflictions. I highly recommend this book to anyone, especially to those suffering from fibromyalgia.

Asperger Syndrome - Practical Strategies for the Classroom: A Teacher's Guide
Asperger Syndrome - Practical Strategies for the Classroom: A Teacher's Guide
by Leicester City Council

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and precise, 14 Mar. 2013
This book is very clear and precise, and contains some great strategies for both parents and teachers in helping children with Asperger's Syndrome in the classroom environment (and at home too).

Page: 1 | 2