Profile for Chris Steed > Reviews

Broke easily, cheap bit

ELLESSE FRATTINI MENS NAVY VEST XXL
ELLESSE FRATTINI MENS NAVY VEST XXL

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice top, bit small length wise, 14 Jun. 2015
Nice top, bit small length wise. I'm 6'2 and got 2XL and it's not too long. It looks ok but would prefer it bit longer. Other than that it's good top

Under Armour Coldgear 1/4 Zip Running Top Black Black/Graphite/Steel Size:XL
Under Armour Coldgear 1/4 Zip Running Top Black Black/Graphite/Steel Size:XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent top and exactly as most other reviews around the ..., 10 Mar. 2015
Excellent top and exactly as most other reviews around the web describe it. Only minor negative is that the bottom flares slightly and is not a V type fit which a lot of sports tops are. It's still a good fit but flares slightly

Under Armour Men's CG Infrared Grid Long Sleeve Round Neck T-Shirt - Rifle Green/High-Vis Yellow, X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit; wierd inner material., 9 Feb. 2015
Fit: I'm 6'2, 105kg so bit of a muffin top, but the top fits very good. Good size on arms, body length and not too tight anywhere else.

Material: I've not had a thermal sports top for a whole so in my ignorance it may be this is how most are now, yet the inner material is quite strange and slightly coarse. I've a Helly Hansen one from years ago which is tighter than this fit and smoother on the skin. It's not that this is massively uncomfortable but the inside is not as the outside.

Overall, worth the money and it's good to stick ok under a sweatshirt on a cold day

Uncle Milton Remote Control Tarantula
Uncle Milton Remote Control Tarantula

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun for the Dog, 16 Oct. 2014
Overall, the tarantula is very good and the dog loves it. However, it is a bit 'leisurely' and needs to be slightly quicker as it just plods around. If it were faster I think it would have more 'scare factor', well to humans at least. Secondly, it may be just the product I bought, but the back legs are a bit 'gammy'. I would recommend buying it, and think it is a better buy than the rat which doesn't even look like a rat. It is good fun to wind the dog up with it.

Undisputed Truth: My Autobiography
Undisputed Truth: My Autobiography

2.0 out of 5 stars Fairly Dissapointing Read, 24 July 2014
I only read this book as Amazon suggested it, although said I am a big boxing and MMA fan. It was a fairly disappointing read and I've came away with a not very positive impression of Tyson. Although it is very honest, I would argue he doesn't do himself any favours to his audience by revealing his true nature.

The book details his early years in Catskill well. The book doesn't describe too much or too many of his fights and even the notorious ear biting fight only really got a page or two max. He mentions his run ins with the law or where there were court cases but you get the impression this is to reassure the audience he was innocent. Overall the structure is quick and doesn't stop too many times. It's worth a read for a couple of quid.

Lastly, I watched some of his fights on line as I read the book and this helped alot. Kings of boxing