Profile for DaveW > Reviews

DaveW

Ornami Ladies Celtic Knot and Circle Pendant with 46 cm Silver Curb Chain
Ornami Ladies Celtic Knot and Circle Pendant with 46 cm Silver Curb Chain

1.0 out of 5 stars Item damaged and returned, 5 May 2017
We bought this item as a present to my wife on the first birthday of our son. Unfortunately, it arrived with the pendant tarnished black and the chain completely knotted. Returned and refunded.

Shot2go Pack of 4 Christmas Photo Baubles
Shot2go Pack of 4 Christmas Photo Baubles
Offered by Homeclick-Shopper

2.0 out of 5 stars In what world do these undo with ease?!, 21 Nov. 2013
I bought this as a birthday present for a friend whose birthday is in November and Christmas is her favourite time of year ... My intention was to make these up with photos of her and her husband and their new puppy ... But a considerable amount of of time later and despite both mine and my husband's attempts by hand (and with pliers!) these were not wanting to come apart from the personalised photos to be entered ... We managed to part them at the bottom whilst risking splintering the plastic, so we're just hopeful we may be able to insert from below but certainly not as intended ....

The Funky Fresh Juice Book
The Funky Fresh Juice Book
by Jason Vale

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for recipes and inspiration!, 20 Nov. 2011
I'm following 7lbs in 7 days and 14 day Turbo charge and have lost 1.5 stone in less than two weeks.

This new book has been great for fresh ideas for new juices and smoothies to keep my interest up.

It's an attractive coffee-table style book with some great recipes. There's a big section with real life juice stories from people with their favourite recipe which provides a bit of inspiration too.